Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
This is where I find your position so odd.

I specifically said that there must be reasonable concerns.

With many millions of migrants from a part of the world that is war torn and with an Islamic terror dynamic, to me it seems wholly reasonable to acknowledge there must be a security issue, sheer numbers which effect sustainability and a religious and cultural dynamic which could be destabilising, its hardly scaremongering.

Quite, but that is the common sense position - much better to throw accusations around that it is scare-mongering.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is where I find your position so odd.

I specifically said that there must be reasonable concerns.

With many millions of migrants from a part of the world that is war torn and with an Islamic terror dynamic, to me it seems wholly reasonable to acknowledge there must be a security issue, sheer numbers which effect sustainability and a religious and cultural dynamic which could be destabilising, its hardly scaremongering.

I would agree that there are concerns. I am just wary of how significant those concerns are in comparison to the hyperbole that often surrounds them (I concede that this is not coming directly from you). this thread i think is a good example, as i said earlier it is interesting that it has gone from talking about refugees to extremist Islam. We were talking about refugees and then all of a sudden people are posting videos apparently depicting extremists muslims taking over parts of the UK. When the lines between two things are blurred like this with no evidence that there is a connection I become very wary and describe it as scaremongering. As i have said though, I was wrong to suggest it was down to you though BG and I apologise for that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Usual convenient memory problems then. When the going gets tough, it just slips your mind.

Its all there in black and white HG.

Lets face it you have a long history of misunderstanding what I post, so like i said feel free to point to the posts where I have said any of the things you claim. I know I usually do it but it is getting a little tiresome, so perhaps its your turn.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Sorry , just for you , a clip of Muslims demonstrating in support of murdering office workers from London England .

[yt]-NCjpK2Wu9I[/YT]

Good, you have found a link. Albeit from 7 months ago. So, they are demonstrating. What was the outcome of this demonstration?

Not that this has ANYTHING to do with Luton, or Bolton Muslim demos, that im enquiring about.
Office workers (why do you feel a need to play down their actual jobs), you mean of course journalists depicting mohammed in a comical fashion. Ive got no beef with satirical news at all, but what has it got to do with Bolton or Luton? What was the Bolton, and the Luton demos about exactly?

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Good, you have found a link. Albeit from 7 months ago. So, they are demonstrating. What was the outcome of this demonstration?

As far as I know the pro murder Muslims returned home without coming to any harm .

But what has any of this got to do with the Bolton, or Luton demonstrations Im asking about?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Very easy to find.

Before I pointlessly watch any videos that have no relation to the 'recent' Bolton or the Luton demonstrations that im asking about. Do either of these videos concern the demos in Bolton, or Luton.

As one is about a demo 7 months ago in London, and the other appears to be from 2013 im guessing they are not. Why are you people posting videos of every muslim demo apart from the ones that were mentioned in the first place, and the ones im asking about?

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Its all there in black and white HG.

Lets face it you have a long history of misunderstanding what I post, so like i said feel free to point to the posts where I have said any of the things you claim. I know I usually do it but it is getting a little tiresome, so perhaps its your turn.

How many times have we read your claim -just go back and find that I wrote this and that. All too convenient, when you know full well that folk do not have that sort of time. It gets you off the inconsistent hook. It is not comprehension that is the problem, just you trying to wriggle out.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Before I pointlessly watch any videos that have no relation to the 'recent' Bolton or the Luton demonstrations that im asking about. Do either of these videos concern the demos in Bolton, or Luton.

When you say Bolton , do you mean Blackburn ?

When you say recent , how far back do you define recent ?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

7 months ago and 2 years ago are most certainly recent. But DIP will use any excuse he can to avoid anything that goes against his views. The videos very clearly show the problem we have, but some will choose to ignore them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How many times have we read your claim -just go back and find that I wrote this and that. All too convenient, when you know full well that folk do not have that sort of time. It gets you off the inconsistent hook. It is not comprehension that is the problem, just you trying to wriggle out.

You've tried this time after time and time after time I have reposted my comments to reveal your miscomprehension.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I would agree that there are concerns. I am just wary of how significant those concerns are in comparison to the hyperbole that often surrounds them (I concede that this is not coming directly from you). this thread i think is a good example, as i said earlier it is interesting that it has gone from talking about refugees to extremist Islam. We were talking about refugees and then all of a sudden people are posting videos apparently depicting extremists muslims taking over parts of the UK. When the lines between two things are blurred like this with no evidence that there is a connection I become very wary and describe it as scaremongering. As i have said though, I was wrong to suggest it was down to you though BG and I apologise for that.

Here we go again -there is no evidence, that there is a link between refugees and extremist Islam as if they would enter the country with "I am a terrorist " sticker. I would imagine that you would have been saying exactly the same that there was no evidence prior to 7/07. That it is has become blurred, is your convenient assessment. It is common sense, given the atrocities in the UK and Europe, that one should be wary that with huge numbers coming in, the likelihood is that some will wish to do us harm. The fact that we have witnessed already immigration on a large scale, and suffered attacks, should surely be ample evidence that the chances are that it will happen again. Even an out-of-touch idealist must see that.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
7 months ago and 2 years ago are most certainly recent. But DIP will use any excuse he can to avoid anything that goes against his views. The videos very clearly show the problem we have, but some will choose to ignore them.

Were these videos from the demonstrations in Bolton, and Luton that im asking about?
Youre the one ignoring the question. Not me.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

I dont know how recent. Thats one of the reasons im asking for. Maybe youre not the best mouthpiece for the person who originally posted about them.

When were these demo's that the original person was talking about. Tell me.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Me? I had no idea you had asked me a question. But, as a seperate topic, what do you think of these videos?

Well, the question im asking was about these demos in Luton, and, i thought Bolton, but apparently Blackburn.
Now apparently, ive got to answer questions on other videos for some reason.

What do I think. I think there are dangerous people in the muslim community. Do I think all muslims are dangerous people? Of course not. None of my muslim friends are dangerous in the slightest, and they come from Iran, Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Iraq, and W.Africa.

How many muslims do you know, and how many do you believe to be jihadists?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I dont know how recent. Thats one of the reasons im asking for. Maybe youre not the best mouthpiece for the person who originally posted about them.

When were these demo's that the original person was talking about. Tell me.

Dave , i believe the "many muslim march" took place last summer in blackburn...i'm not sure what the catalyst for this march was , it was obviously a show of strength/ numbers arranged my muslim organisations around the north of england , i believe the luton demonstration was brought about by the arrest and detention of some muslim women in luton which made the muslim men a little bit cross, that is why they decided to go out , march through the streets and chant ...and i quote " british ploice , go to hell" ........now i may have the dates wrong but the content i believe to be correct.....i am not going to post a link for you , they are there on the net if you wish to find them.
the issue that is causing distress and uproar here is that we are discussing the issue of further, mass immigration into britain when the situation in many cities around the country is far from ideal. i personally think that further , mass immigration into the u.k is a bad idea , public services are already stretched and the country must be approaching financial trouble....you and badfish don't seem to think that further immigration is a bad idea....that's fine , you are intitled to your own view.

where i live in perth there is a very large english contingent....northeners and southerners alike......the general consensus among these expats is that the country is going down the pan , slowly but surely.....i could reel off a few towns for you , but i can't be arsed .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here