Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It would be correct to acknowledge EVERY reasonable concern, security for sure, sustainability for sure and any feasible consequence.

It seems originally that you and others dismissed any concern as some kind of non compassionate position or driven by a desire to be accepting without any qualification other than pictures.

Bizarrely Germany recoil in their own position has then prompted you to also recognise some concerns and the unfettered migration seems to be off your agenda.

You are just blowing in the wind, hardening your position whilst offering very little reason why with vague references to concerns of those that called it correctly originally.

I think you misread my position.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Forgetting about the far right BNP and EDL marches in these locations, tell me about the horror of these muslim marches, or maybe post a link?

I suspect that there will be a few 'Muslim marches' in the usual hotspots but I wouldn't know, but really Dave, I think the firebrand extreme muslims have moved on from marches.

They are too busy joining up with ISIS in Syria, spewing their hate in the backrooms of some Mosques, spreading their hate on the internet and plotting atrocities, Muslim marches are a bit 1990's to be honest.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
How recent does a link have to be to be valid ?

Welll, when somebody says 'recent' how would you interpret it??
Just drag out a video of a small demonstration in Luton of the minor lunatic muslim fringe from a town of thousands of muslims, from a video that came out 2 years ago, and probably made 3 or 4 years ago, shows a bit of desperation to make a point, Any point.

D

Deleted member 22389

Just drag out a video of a small demonstration in Luton of the minor lunatic muslim fringe from a town of thousands of muslims, from a video that came out 2 years ago, and probably made 3 or 4 years ago, shows a bit of desperation to make a point, Any point.

I lived in Luton and it's not just about a small demonstration here, It's honestly feels like your living in a different country in some parts.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I suspect that there will be a few 'Muslim marches' in the usual hotspots but I wouldn't know, but really Dave, I think the firebrand extreme muslims have moved on from marches.

They are too busy joining up with ISIS in Syria, spewing their hate in the backrooms of some Mosques, spreading their hate on the internet and plotting atrocities, Muslim marches are a bit 1990's to be honest.

..... And hiding amongst refugees.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Demonstrations from Muslims supporting the murder of office workers in 2015 , still not "recent" enough ?

[yt]vh1mADxsR5A[/YT]

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
..... And hiding amongst refugees.

No not really this was about those already here.

I am guessing you think it is unlikely that there would be any Islamic extremists within the millions of migrants, its you default position you cannot help it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Demonstrations from Muslims supporting the murder of office workers in 2015 , still not "recent" enough ?

[yt]vh1mADxsR5A[/YT]

So, now youre posting videos regarding a demonstration in Turkey?? Dear lord you really are desperate.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No not really this was about those already here.

I am guessing you think it is unlikely that there would be any Islamic extremists within the millions of migrants, its you default position you cannot help it.

Maybe you should read my posts rather than guessing. This would give you a better understanding of my 'default position'. Which is to be wary of reactionary fear mongering.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Maybe you should read my posts rather than guessing. This would give you a better understanding of my 'default position'. Which is to be wary of reactionary fear mongering.

Your default position has rather changed over the months. Initially we were treated to your compassionate view, which of course right wingers who moan about immigration, don't have, that we should help these people. "These people" would regard help as being allowed in. Now even you seem to have realised that it is all a bit OTT when you stated that you do not believe in mass immigration.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your default position has rather changed over the months. Initially we were treated to your compassionate view, which of course right wingers who moan about immigration, don't have, that we should help these people. "These people" would regard help as being allowed in. Now even you seem to have realised that it is all a bit OTT when you stated that you do not believe in mass immigration.

Still struggling with that comprehension then. Perhaps you could point to the posts where I have said any of those things?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Your post implicitly says that you feel that there wont be any jihadists within those migrants heading for Europe, that's why you thought you would flip the remark 'and hiding amongst refugees' in response to my reasonable concern that there must be a security issue, if you keep posting that there isn't a security issue then it becomes your default position.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your post implicitly says that you feel that there wont be any jihadists within those migrants heading for Europe, that's why you thought you would flip the remark 'and hiding amongst refugees' in response to my reasonable concern that there must be a security issue, if you keep posting that there isn't a security issue then it becomes your default position.

No it doesn't. It implies I was making a tongue in cheek point about your list of fear mongering.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
No it doesn't. It implies I was making a tongue in cheek point about your list of fear mongering.

This is where I find your position so odd.

I specifically said that there must be reasonable concerns.

With many millions of migrants from a part of the world that is war torn and with an Islamic terror dynamic, to me it seems wholly reasonable to acknowledge there must be a security issue, sheer numbers which effect sustainability and a religious and cultural dynamic which could be destabilising, its hardly scaremongering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here