Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "Uh no he'll sign all of our good players"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is what I’ve heard. Bunch of entitled ****s.

Latest posts on the Bell (Shed) End

F37F8C15-FFDE-4CEA-AE12-6CCA6FDA98A7.png

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Sanchez and Caicedo would be on their way anyway - it doesn't really matter if they go to Chelsea or elsewhere.

I had had a glimmer of hope that we could get Mac Allister and Trossard to extend contracts, but I think this has now somewhat diminished. Shame. Veltman could also now be less likely to extend. Shame again.

Tony needs eye-watering fees for any that go.

I would have thought Tross and Mac would have been looking at contracts now with the window shutting but I suspect the (right) advice from the agent will be to see who the new manager is and allow bedding in time for involvement and team performance, so basically end of the season

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It does help to explain why Tuchel has been significantly more arsey this season.

The writing has clearly been on the wall for him on the day the new chairman took over.

How can you manage properly when you already know that Potter was in place behind your back.

Talk is that, during the Cucurella negotiations in the summer, Tuchel was shocked how much praise the owner gave to Potter and his coaching methods!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here