Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right then you lot.

I'm off to bed now, with Andy Zaltzman and the rest of The Buglers.
As Andy has never knowingly coughed up a fact, the last thing I need is you lot trying to work out the stupidest bit of nonsense, just for a laugh.

It didn't work a couple of nights ago.
It won't work tonight.

Grow up all of you.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No show by Donny again tonight.
Apparently he is very upset about the comments made about injecting disinfectant.
Aides are also apparently trying to get Mr President to not do the press briefings from now on as he is ballsing it all up.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The very stable genius is also a cowardy custard, lol

"What is the purpose of having White House News Conferences when the Lamestream Media asks nothing but hostile questions, & then refuses to report the truth or facts accurately. They get record ratings, & the American people get nothing but Fake News. Not worth the time & effort!"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The very stable genius is also a cowardy custard, lol

"What is the purpose of having White House News Conferences when the Lamestream Media asks nothing but hostile questions, & then refuses to report the truth or facts accurately. They get record ratings, & the American people get nothing but Fake News. Not worth the time & effort!"

That is what Biden and the Democrats should go after, Trump running from the briefings.

They need him at the podium.

el punal

That is what Biden and the Democrats should go after, Trump running from the briefings.

They need him at the podium.

He’ll be back - his ego won’t allow him not to. As has often been stated before this idiot will be allowed to carry on regardless because he’s surrounded by self serving bigger idiots who would rather look after their own interests than serve their country.

The tragic thing (among many) is that some poor ignorant Trump supporter will actually try “cleansing with disinfectant” because the Great Leader has said so. :mad:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No me neither:-

[tweet]1254223252072747008[/tweet]

Oh and in other social distancing news:-

[tweet]1253873562865348609[/tweet]

I do love America.
I've visited a fair few times, nowhere as been more welcoming and hospitable to me.

At least half of my 'media' is American, most of my social commentary (podcasts) are American.

The second longest love of my life is American, The Green Bay Packers, after the Albion naturally, but that's only by a handful of years.

I'm absolutely fascinated by what's going on over there.
I probably shouldn't admit it, but more so than over here!

Oh and I'm not in the slightest bit surprised those 2 images come from Texas.

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
On this whole Trump is clever thing ... clearly an absolute moron and I think it's an insult to people with mental illness to describe him as mentally ill.

However I do give him some credit for being the first Western leader in modern times to work out that you can brazenly lie without consequence if you have a friendly media.

I mean other politicians have clearly lied, but not really in the same way. They've always left some sort of scope for reasonable doubt. Trump is the first to demonstrably lie and rely on his media allies and core support back him literally whatever he says.

Now he may have stumbled upon that realisation by accident, but there is some part of me that thinks there is an element of calculation there. His example has been widely followed by other leaders. In that way I do credit him with some sort of intelligence.
He's certainly paved the way. Cummins and Johnson are big fans of the approach. Whilst we don't yet have anything as bad or blatant as fox news our media is clearly getting further controlled. BBC has succumbed to the threats, written press has always been 90% Tory, regardless of quality. Green light for lies to maintain their power at all costs.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
With TB 'apparently missing in action' I wondered if any of Trump's other 'fans' from the Brexit thread wanted to take over his defence ?

I cant stress how good this makes me feel....first Brexit then Trump, and now the ities giving it the thumbs down to the EU.
Don't want to turn this in to a Trump thread, but at least it seems Trump is doing what he promised. He is passionate about his country, his people, can't see anything wrong with that. If he gets Industry back on its feet in some areas that should also be congratulated.
Global markets were boosted by the so-called "Trump effect" after investors bet on Mr Trump's policies of infrastructure spending and lower corporate taxation coming to fruition and boosting the US economy.

That economic plan would probably help global growth, Mr Broadbent said.

The US Dow Jones share index broke through the 20,000 point barrier in late January for the first time ever as investor confidence built.

It's looking good folks! :)
Taken from BBC website.
The UK is "doing great" following its vote to leave the EU, US President-elect Donald Trump has said.

In his first UK interview, with former justice secretary Michael Gove for the Times, Mr Trump said he thought the UK was "so smart in getting out".

Mr Trump promised a quick trade deal between the US and the UK after he takes office in five days time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38631832

Spooky ... anyone who wants to know the winning lottery numbers for next week pm me. :wink:
Same person who was bed-wetting when the Dow had a one-day crash of about 1,000 pts. Blaming it all on Trump. Then went very quiet when I pointed out to him the huge percentage rise of the Dow since Trump took office.
You may mock, but Donald Trump is saying the same thing in the USA, and the economy is doing well as a result.
Could do a job like Trump is. The PM does not need to be perfect. Just needs to set a mood and a strategy and let more talented people carry it out. He could do that. Trump did and Trump is still doing that regardless of what people think of him personally.
Congratulations to Donald Trump.After a two-year witch-hunt,totally exonerated!:bowdown:

(Although Two profs would have to do it under his current account)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend ???

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here