Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Dont understand why Biden is not taking advantage of this more, surely this is a political open goal. Why isnt he kicking Trump while everyone is laughing at him, he should be everywhere shouting and screaming at the incompetence of this administration,
Does he want the job or not ?

Agreed. It's like a worse version of Corbyn. How many open goals do you need?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed. It's like a worse version of Corbyn. How many open goals do you need?

If only there was a 50 year old Bill Clinton, Obama or similar to destroy Trump.

Biden, at 77 years old, will be seen as decrepit allowing the Orange :wanker: to gain a second term. 8 years of destroying the planet and other crimes against humanity.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If only there was a 50 year old Bill Clinton, Obama or similar to destroy Trump.

Biden, at 77 years old, will be seen as decrepit allowing the Orange :wanker: to gain a second term. 8 years of destroying the planet and other crimes against humanity.

Yep.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Biden is doing a few attack ads and the obvious responses to drinking bleach.

I don't see much of a problem in the Democrats keeping their powder dry.
Donny is currently doing their job for them.

The New York Times are gleefully reporting how as it stands the Republicans are panicked by the real prospect of losing the White House and senate.
Were it not for the fact that's Fake News I'd imagine that's the kind of news Biden was hoping for.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
EWdme_AX0AIJhpn.jpg

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
By now though shouldnt Biden not have his foot firmly on Trumps throat , This must be the time to go into attack mode.
Cuomo as NY mayor has been up front but still appears to be holding back from really putting the boot in and telling it like it is.

Could this be the time for someone to step out from the shadows and grab the public attention.

Im sure millions of americans are looking for some sort of leadership about now .

Tom Hanks, he would piss it .

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Biden could be waiting it out to see if a Republican comes out against Trump, because if they don’t then it can be argued they are all complicit in allowing someone like Trump to carry on regardless. A targeted attack against the whole party could ruin them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Plus Biden would be making political capital out of American's dying.

President Bartlet wouldn't tolerate such a thing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good to see his personal lawyer joining in the shenanigans. Apparently, contact tracing is laughable. Why aren't we contact tracing cancer and obesity?

I've had to stop playing my music so I could listen for myself. How are these idiots in charge?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
By now though shouldnt Biden not have his foot firmly on Trumps throat , This must be the time to go into attack mode.
Cuomo as NY mayor has been up front but still appears to be holding back from really putting the boot in and telling it like it is.

Could this be the time for someone to step out from the shadows and grab the public attention.

Im sure millions of americans are looking for some sort of leadership about now .

Tom Hanks, he would piss it .

And his mate Bruce for VP?

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Is Bernie Sanders kicking himself for throwing in the towel too soon ? At the time he saw the writing on the wall but much has changed since, a full on open attack, and a rallying call to struggling working classes would surely of gained support about now
Just to let the American public know that the rest of the world is laughing at it right now, that would get there attention.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
Biden could be waiting it out to see if a Republican comes out against Trump, because if they don’t then it can be argued they are all complicit in allowing someone like Trump to carry on regardless. A targeted attack against the whole party could ruin them.

The idea that everyone is against Trump and we are only waiting for the odd repugs to break ranks is the opposite of the truth. a Democrat in Georgia has declared for Trump in November the other day.

The DNC faces a double bind, firstly that Biden is senile or going that way and secondly Attacking a president who is trying to save the Country from disaster can easily backfire.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
There’s been a few state polls in the last 24 hours, and it’s looking good for the bleach-swilling orange-faced pussy-grabbing dementia-riddled lying moron.

63e64655cd7d7c531d6168d69554472c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Is Bernie Sanders kicking himself for throwing in the towel too soon ? At the time he saw the writing on the wall but much has changed since, a full on open attack, and a rallying call to struggling working classes would surely of gained support about now
Just to let the American public know that the rest of the world is laughing at it right now, that would get there attention.

Bernie has bent the knee to the DNC and endorsed Biden. FFS! I lost all respect for Bernie when he did this. He didn’t even go after Biden in the primaries. He was always playing the ‘my great friend Joe’ card in the debates. He is a shell of the man he used to be and has lost a lot of credibility now.

If you haven’t noticed American politics is ****ed. Hopefully, people will see through the GOP and DNC bullshit and a 3rd party will get more than 5% of the vote come November for more funding as a party. But that is me being an optimist.

https://youtu.be/wm3IW71LNBo

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Dont understand why Biden is not taking advantage of this more, surely this is a political open goal. Why isnt he kicking Trump while everyone is laughing at him, he should be everywhere shouting and screaming at the incompetence of this administration,
Does he want the job or not ?

There isn't any need to sentence someone to the Electric Chair when they are in the middle of hanging themselves .

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
So why not just come out and ridicule him , what harm can that do ?
He is there for the taking, everyone else is ..
I understand the democrats sitting on there hands while Trump digs a bigger hole each day , but why not go in for the kill now and expose his ineptitude.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The idea that everyone is against Trump and we are only waiting for the odd repugs to break ranks is the opposite of the truth. a Democrat in Georgia has declared for Trump in November the other day.

The DNC faces a double bind, firstly that Biden is senile or going that way and secondly Attacking a president who is trying to save the Country from disaster can easily backfire.

:lol::lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So why not just come out and ridicule him , what harm can that do ?
He is there for the taking, everyone else is ..
I understand the democrats sitting on there hands while Trump digs a bigger hole each day , but why not go in for the kill now and expose his ineptitude.
Because, as we're all saying, it's an unnecessary cheap shot that is likely to do more harm than good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here