Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trump has an immaculate knack of being a CAUC

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good to see his personal lawyer joining in the shenanigans. Apparently, contact tracing is laughable. Why aren't we contact tracing cancer and obesity?

Any political scholars or perhaps someone with a degree in mathmatics want to take a run at this:-

[tweet]1254513987196248065[/tweet]

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Any political scholars or perhaps someone with a degree in mathmatics want to take a run at this:-

It depends on the date the donation was made. Obama left office on 20th Jan 2017 so, if the donation was made after that date, it was done during Trump's administration, albeit may have been signed off before he took office.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
I have discovered that to keep the virus at bay, Dettol disinfectant spray makes a tremendous, tremendous anti perspirant and all over body spray.
And it actually smells better than Lynx.

Thanks for the tip.

Just tried it on Mrs. R as an economical substitute for her usual Chanel no. 5 but she didn't react very well.

Luckily she scrubs up well though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What are these " Noble " Prizes of which he speaks ? are they some kind of rival organisation to the Nobel Awards ?

It was 'sarcasm', apparently, again. But the moment you read his tweets, it's obvious he wasn't being sarcastic, and his sulky attempt to now insist he was is as laughably transparent as a small child repeatedly refusing to back down from a blatant lie their parents can see right through.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
USA Deaths/1m Pop: 167

Luxemburg Deaths/1m Pop: 141

UK Deaths/1m Pop: 305

Spain Deaths/1m Pop: 496

Italy Deaths/1m Pop: 441

World Deaths/1m Pop: 26

Trump may be a **** but he's getting the math right. :shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

It's a pitiful attempt at deflection, yes, lets try to pin the blame on Obama somehow. :facepalm:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
USA Deaths/1m Pop: 167

Luxemburg Deaths/1m Pop: 141

UK Deaths/1m Pop: 305

Spain Deaths/1m Pop: 496

Italy Deaths/1m Pop: 441

World Deaths/1m Pop: 26

I thought Chaina did the maths? Or was it the State Governors? Obama?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It depends on the date the donation was made. Obama left office on 20th Jan 2017 so, if the donation was made after that date, it was done during Trump's administration, albeit may have been signed off before he took office.

I'll give you a clue - Obama had nothing to do with it.

That's Trump's lawyer defending his client.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and I hope, for all theirs sake they keep their figures that low, although if I remember rightly they've gone up since you last made that post, a couple of days ago.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
and I hope, for all theirs sake they keep their figures that low, although if I remember rightly they've gone up since you last made that post, a couple of days ago.

I think New York is a better example. With the sheer size of the US, they have concentrated population clusters spread far and wide. Our towns/cities are a lot closer together which presumably results in people crossing towns/cities more frequently.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Trump is a troll who will tweet or say anything for attention. Doesn't matter if it's bullshit, people will still believe it and he'll get all the attention he craves. To him it's a win-win situation.

The only way to beat him is to ignore him, which is almost impossible, because he's in the position of one of the most powerful men in the world.

His latest 'toys out of the pram' thing is classic Trump. He will spin and spin a situation to his advantage, play the victim and blame someone (ANYONE) else and then move on to another – normally more outrageous – statement, comment or action. And yet Obama was the bad guy for wearing a tan suit, playing golf and talking to countries with dictators...

Tedious.

Yoda

English & European

I can tell you now he hasn't. I read somewhere only over the weekend that the US R. rate is only just below 1% (around 0.98%) and has been for the last couple of weeks. If they were to open up the Country for B.A.U. they would end up with a massive 2nd peak. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here