Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I know that, you know that, it's common knowledge now and even in the media its commonly accepted by broadcasters that Trump lies. The thing is which one of the two lies about the NHS ie," On the table/ Not even if offered on a silver platter " is more true or, less of a lie ? ???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I know that, you know that, it's common knowledge now and even in the media its commonly accepted by broadcasters that Trump lies. The thing is which one of the two lies about the NHS ie," On the table/ Not even if offered on a silver platter " is more true or, less of a lie ? ???
The NHS will definitely be gone once trump and boris have had their way. That is no LIE

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just watched Trump lying his way round London.
Absolutely brilliant stuff, very funny.
"I don't know Prince Andrew, never met him"
Here is a clip of them together after playing a round of golf"
" I wouldn't want the NHS if you gave it to me on a silver platter"
Here is a clip with Trump saying everything is on the table including the NHS.
Now call me synical but I have a suspicion that Johnson is avoiding Trump even though he is the host, but has told Trump what to say so that it fits in with his agenda.
But I could be wrong.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

I think Trump wanted to make points with his Republican supporters who hate the Obama generated US Government plan (Obamacare) that Americans sign up for on the US Government Health Insurance website (one of my cousins do this). The Republicans are very much against this US Government Health Insurance because they hate paying for it. I don't believe Trump really cares whether the we keep the NHS or not.

P.S. The Dems got control of the House of Representatives by extolling the merits of "Obamacare" which the majority of the US public approve.

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Princess Ann giving Trump the cold shoulder. Have to feel for the Queen, shes done us proud having to entertain any manner of pricks during her reign

https://twitter.com/ladyhaja/status/1202144429261426688

My favourite 5 members of the royal family during my lifetime (updated)

#1 Princess Margaret (always)
new entry at #2 Princess Anne
down 1 at #3 Brenda
down 1 at #4 Hewitt's boy
down 1 at #5 A random corgi

I hope I'm not reading too much into this. I really hope that Anne hates the ****er.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
My favourite 5 members of the royal family during my lifetime (updated)

#1 Princess Margaret (always)
new entry at #2 Princess Anne
down 1 at #3 Brenda
down 1 at #4 Hewitt's boy
down 1 at #5 A random corgi

I hope I'm not reading too much into this. I really hope that Anne hates the ****er.

Sorry to disappoint

[tweet]1202227556155572227[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Has Trump genuinely " De-Toyed " earlier today and been talked around in to staying on or was his " Two -Faced" barb just a bit of stupidity rather than a hissy fit ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
History was against Trump, but it didn't stop him! They can place as much importance in the polls as they want, ultimately it's what happens on voting day that matters and they'll pick up the pieces afterwards. Polling means nothing to me, it's such a poor sample size comparative with what will happen on the day that matters. It really frustrates me how much coverage of all events is focused on a poll, it's something tangible to discuss but it's not really a reflection on what will ultimately happen. I agree that he's most likely to be VP for Warren, but I don't agree Bernie would want Tulsi Gabbard. It's all conjecture, but I don't really see him wanting her too heavily involved. I think Biden would go for Kamala Harris, if he's going to pick from the field. Maybe Corey Booker, but I don't see Booker has having much general appeal.

We're talking about how the Democrats run things when we talk about history in this case. Think of it as requisites for selection.
So no nominee has never been chosen when they had no support from black voters.
It's what hurt Hilary in 2016, those groups didn't turn up to vote for her.

What will ultimately happen is what Pelosi wants to happen.

Harris has no appeal, which is why she's pulled out of the race. She became toxic when Gabbard ripped her apart on stage.

Biden I'd think would go with Yang if he gained the nomination. Yang definitely has done well in raising his profile and has done well raising financial support.
Amy Klobuchar might be the other he'd take the middle ground with.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not sure why the Democrats have bothered keeping on with this ridiculous impeachment farce.

He's not going to get impeached and all they will have done is turn more voters off their party.

The full blown derangement from the likes of Schiff means they have wasted so much time and effort not trying to prove to the public they have better policies and candidates but that they have no other ideas on how to get rid of Trump outside of stupid ones.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not sure why the Democrats have bothered keeping on with this ridiculous impeachment farce.

He's not going to get impeached and all they will have done is turn more voters off their party.

The full blown derangement from the likes of Schiff means they have wasted so much time and effort not trying to prove to the public they have better policies and candidates but that they have no other ideas on how to get rid of Trump outside of stupid ones.

Could it be because Trump is a corrupt, misogynistic liar is the real reason he is facing impeachment ? only saying , like ?... If you can't see that the guy is deluded and seriously in need of help you must be deluded yourself.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Could it be because Trump is a corrupt, misogynistic liar is the real reason he is facing impeachment ? only saying , like ?... If you can't see that the guy is deluded and seriously in need of help you must be deluded yourself.

Well given in 2016 as soon as he was elected they were already saying impeachment coupled with how Schiff and the Democrats have conducted themselves this has been more of an orchestrated witch hunt than anything concrete solid.

If you're really concerned about corruption then you must be all about the correct and fair processes for anyone accused, is that correct?

If so you must be disgusted and deeply concerned about how the Democrats lead by Adam Schiff have conducted this investigation and the methods that they have employed to try and get the outcome they want.

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
Well given in 2016 as soon as he was elected they were already saying impeachment coupled with how Schiff and the Democrats have conducted themselves this has been more of an orchestrated witch hunt than anything concrete solid.

If you're really concerned about corruption then you must be all about the correct and fair processes for anyone accused, is that correct?

If so you must be disgusted and deeply concerned about how the Democrats lead by Adam Schiff have conducted this investigation and the methods that they have employed to try and get the outcome they want.

I agree. Its the pot calling the kettle black. The corporate democrats and the republicans are all backed by the same moneyed elite. what the hell was Jo Bidens son doing in Ukraine anyway? Its going to be counterproductive when the election comes and is using up vaulable campaigning time for their senators who have to stay in Washington whilst this farce continues. Maybe thats the plan - to deflect from the potential of progressives such as Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabard.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I agree. Its the pot calling the kettle black. The corporate democrats and the republicans are all backed by the same moneyed elite. what the hell was Jo Bidens son doing in Ukraine anyway? Its going to be counterproductive when the election comes and is using up vaulable campaigning time for their senators who have to stay in Washington whilst this farce continues. Maybe thats the plan - to deflect from the potential of progressives such as Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabard.

I'm in agreeance with you there.

Though I also think they got over taken by derangement when Russia Gate didn't work so they went looking for something else to try and take him down with but didn't learn one thing from that disaster and doubled down on it again.

All they managed to do is unite all of the Republicans behind Trump where previously he had many detractors in the party.

They also started turning Independent voters against themselves given support for impeachment has been dropping consistently in that demographic of voters. Voters who can be vital in swing states.

That it's out there that Schiff has been spying on private citizens will ring a lot of warning bells for those who sit on the fence and are undecided on the issue.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

That has been helped immeasurably by the words and actions of one man, Mr Trump himself. That's what will hang Trump, his own deeds.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

1000 thumbs up!!!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

So what should they do? Just turn a blind eye and let him do whatever he hell he wants, just because he's the president?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here