Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Update - Paul Barber (merged)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah well he would say that, NOTHING, as usual, wouldn't he.

If we haven't signed Ronaldo by close of play today, I'm going to be so disgusted by the shambles that is MY club I'm going to continue going to every game, and moan like a drain about it on here.

That'll learn them.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If I keep reading 'bedwetting' much more I am very tempted to flounce this board. I think the people that keep using this term must be the type of people that like catchphrase comedy and Mrs Browns boys.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Do you think that severe downpour yesterday was the collective urine juices of Brighton fans splurging across Sussex? Weirdly enough, it did seem to ease off when the Stockdale signing was announced....

I will keep my eye on this.

That's a good theory but I'm not sure it rained long or heavy enough.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If I keep reading 'bedwetting' much more I am very tempted to flounce this board. I think the people that keep using this term must be the type of people that like catchphrase comedy and Mrs Browns boys.

Believe me I can't stand Mrs Brown's Boys but I consider "bewetting" apt.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

this could be relevant to the next phrase to catch on

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The issue has been the 5th & winning bid for Leo, we now need a main striker and have a lot more cash than previous least targets reqd.
The goalposts have moved

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The issue has been the 5th & winning bid for Leo, we now need a main striker and have a lot more cash than previous least targets reqd.
The goalposts have moved

Exactly. This is why I hope and believe we have set our sights higher than Baldock ( who was a pre-8million target ).

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Another poor marketing miss by Barber - should be selling rubber sheets with club logo in the shop for Thursday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here