Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains out of London tonight

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
From Southern site

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Southern services are being severely disrupted due to a person being struck by a train in the Norbury area.

All routes in and out of London, to and from the coast are affected.

London Buses, First Capital Connect and Tramlink are accepting Southern tickets on all reasonable routes

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing. :facepalm:

Stay at work and be more productive!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
This is geting ridiculous, why does it take so bloody long to get the trains moving again, I know it sounds callous but this is an all too regular occurrence , on a different point I had to stand all the way from Clapham Jct to Haywards Heath last night, so glad my season ticket went up again.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
This is geting ridiculous, why does it take so bloody long to get the trains moving again, I know it sounds callous but this is an all too regular occurrence ,
Your right it does sound callous.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Your right it does sound callous.
Are you a regular commuter on the london to south coast line ? If you are , then fair enough, I cant really say a lot , if you're not , then just f*** off mate ( said in the tired depressed manner that only a bloke who gets on the train at 6.am every morning, doesnt get a seat until 3 bridges, pays £412 a month for the privilege, and knows that he is in for an extremely long, arduous and cold journey home whilst in all probability packed in like a sardine, can muster)

Last edited:

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The day just gets better!

Abandoned going to Wrexham (been to York & back) only to get back to this shambles at Victoria.

At least I have a seat .... in Wetherspoons!!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This is geting ridiculous, why does it take so bloody long to get the trains moving again, I know it sounds callous but this is an all too regular occurrence , on a different point I had to stand all the way from Clapham Jct to Haywards Heath last night, so glad my season ticket went up again.

Perhaps they should publish suicide green spots. Places where you can get him by a train and cause minimum disruption to others. There could be an app and everything.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

well on the train this morning from Littlehampton it was standing room only by the time it reached Hassocks at about 07-20

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
well on the train this morning from Littlehampton it was standing room only by the time it reached Hassocks at about 07-20

I think that's the train I used to get from Hassocks when I worked in London for a year. The only time I ever got a seat was during the school holidays or if I was very lucky and someone got off at Hassocks.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Are you a regular commuter on the london to south coast line ? If you are , then fair enough, I cant really say a lot , if you're not , then just f*** off mate ( said in the tired depressed manner that only a bloke who gets on the train at 6.am every morning, doesnt get a seat until 3 bridges, pays £412 a month for the privilege, and knows that he is in for an extremely long, arduous and cold journey home whilst in all probability packed in like a sardine, can muster)

You can say what you like mate.

Jumper is a selfish wanker

Good luck getting home

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Thought about answering the question whether you're a regular commuter on the london to south coast route ?

Yes i was, couldn't be bothered to answer your question because i dont see how that made your point of view anymore valid. No i am not stuck by a cold platform waiting for a train with lines 6 deep, no i am not the fireman washing someone's body from the line and no i am not the officer who will be informing the family tonight when you are tucked up in bed. You are clearly angry and tired and i will leave it there. Safe journey home.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
EVERY time we get a train delayed thread because of a jumper, it descends to a

"FFS, selfish wanker"
"You heartless bastard, do you know what depression is like ?"
"Don't care, I'm going to be late home again"
"Oh well I'm sure thats more important"

EVERY time

:lolol:

Albion Rob

EVERY time we get a train delayed thread because of a jumper, it descends to a

"FFS, selfish wanker"
"You heartless bastard, do you know what depression is like ?"
"Don't care, I'm going to be late home again"
"Oh well I'm sure thats more important"

EVERY time

:lolol:

What about people who become depressed because they're always late home and don't get to see their families?

Bit of a vicious circle.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yes i was, couldn't be bothered to answer your question because i dont see how that made your point of view anymore valid. No i am not stuck by a cold platform waiting for a train with lines 6 deep, no i am not the fireman washing someone's body from the line and no i am not the officer who will be informing the family tonight when you are tucked up in bed. You are clearly angry and tired and i will leave it there. Safe journey home.

You must be the train driver then !! thoughts are with you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here