Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony pullis gets away with driving ban doing 96mph in a 60mph zone!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The secret to speeding is not getting caught.

And never ever speeding in built up areas or where there are temporary speed limits.

Worked for me. Years of motorbiking behind me and never caught once.

you must be very proud...well done for "not getting caught"

On another tack, anyone tried to drive at 20 MPH from Portslade Village to the seafront down Trafalgar Street....you can only do it in 2nd all the way down!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We all know Pullis sees himself above the law. Headbutts one of his own players but because it happened behind closed doors it's not classed as assault. What happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room but now that dressing room is extended to the confines of his car.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On another tack, anyone tried to drive at 20 MPH from Portslade Village to the seafront down Trafalgar Street....you can only do it in 2nd all the way down!!!

Its MENTAL isn't it, and totally counter-productive because I end up watching my speedometer more than watching the road.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm also having to go on the speed awareness course!!! Really don't want to go but guess its better than having the points on my licence - anyone been on one? What does it involve?

You sit in a room and they talk about the reasons people speed, why you shouldn't, pretty much what you'd expect really. But you do get tea and biscuits for your eighty odd quid and it means you don't have to mention the three points to your insurer. Some people take it on board, some don't. They're the ones who'll get more points and fines down the road.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't you know? The law doesn't apply to footballers. There was some geezer played for Brighton.. Gon.. something or other

Do you mean Reyes? It clearly does apply to him, seeing as he got banned. Then caught driving while disqualified, and further fined and banned for longer. Pulis, on the other hand, has managed to blag it so he keeps his licence. Bit like Fergie did when he came up with that complete load of crap about driving on the hard shoulder because he had the shits.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How many times is he going to act like a complete plank on the road, out of interest? What has to happen before it dawns on him that his driving seems to be putting people at risk?

SORRY my love but i am unaware of Ruse's bad ambulatory attitude ,my personal invite to you for a rousing candle lit dinner however , still stands.........all i need to know is chicken ,beef or fish......:rolleyes:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Do you mean Reyes? It clearly does apply to him, seeing as he got banned. Then caught driving while disqualified, and further fined and banned for longer. Pulis, on the other hand, has managed to blag it so he keeps his licence. Bit like Fergie did when he came up with that complete load of crap about driving on the hard shoulder because he had the shits.

Oh no he didn't. He has a years ban left on his original disqualification and got a years ban to run concurrently for the second offence. I think the fine was around £2,000, probably about 3 hours work for him. So yes, he did get away with it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm also having to go on the speed awareness course!!! Really don't want to go but guess its better than having the points on my licence - anyone been on one? What does it involve?

...........staying awake for 3 hours! And that really is about all it involves :lol

How fortunate for millionaire Pullis that luxury car manufacturers seemingly don't make cars with privacy screens any more (or presumably they aren't available on free loan)?

When will magistrates learn that this sort of judgement encourages people to transgress because the law is seen to be partial rather than based on public safety or any sort of meaningful logic?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How many times is he going to act like a complete plank on the road, out of interest? What has to happen before it dawns on him that his driving seems to be putting people at risk?
Equally, what sort of bloke posts that sort of shit on a public forum about his own son who also posts regularly on it?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Im suprised Pullis went for the car option.

If his travelling ambitions are anything like his football style he would have gone direct and in the air.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I've got to become a "celebrity" , getting away with everything would be BRILLIANT.

D

Deleted member 18477

Tony Pullis... YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.

Stoke City... YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.

:lol:

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
I'd imagine that it was in the variable speed limit section.

I'm sure that bolton to stoke doesn't involve the M42 which was my point, unless he lives that way, really can't be bothered to find out. Maybe you have an app on your ipad that may tell that sort of info???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here