Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom is to blame for the mess we are in....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The idea that Darren and Tony Bloom are equal partners in the Albion is as preposterous as your suggestion that it was Tony Bloom who achieved planning consent for the stadium.

I wonder if it was lazy research thinking that Ray & Tony were brothers?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The idea that Darren and Tony Bloom are equal partners in the Albion is as preposterous as your suggestion that it was Tony Bloom who achieved planning consent for the stadium.

I wonder if it was lazy research thinking that Ray & Tony were brothers?

The fact or otherwise about the brothers owning the club was inferred by Ray Parlour on talksport not me. Isnt Ray Tonys uncle or is his brother also called Ray. The idea of him selling the actual club and renting the stadium etc out to the football club was suggested to me, it didnt originate or get accepted as fact from me. It was purely somebody else idea of what coud be happening. He like the rest of us have no inside knowledge of TB dealings in business.

The fact or otherwise about the brothers owning the club was inferred by Ray Parlour on talksport not me. Isnt Ray Tonys uncle or is his brother also called Ray. The idea of him selling the actual club and renting the stadium etc out to the football club was suggested to me, it didnt originate or get accepted as fact from me. It was purely somebody else idea of what coud be happening. He like the rest of us have no inside knowledge of TB dealings in business.

So you basically posted a load of unsubstantiated drivel and gossip without thinking about the content. Why do this, it adds nothing and makes no sense either economically or in fact?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
this is descending into the mire isn't it........?? the fact is that TB has put a fortune into the club and now has a product that is prem ready everywhere but the playing side........too many player transactions that just haven't worked out , the club has tried to scrimp on transfer fees and has not replaced departed players with those of the same calibre. wether that is down to TB or not is a matter for fierce debate..!!

Yep. Let's run with this one, shall we? Ray Parlour is Tony Bloom's brother and he will announce the name of the next Albion manager on Talksport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here