Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom is to blame for the mess we are in....

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Bloom will sack Sami and buy himself some time.
That's what being rich does for you.
He won't be able to hide forever though.
Bloom is the problem and if the club want to go forward they need a new chairman and a new board.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yes he is completely to blame. I worried about this appointment from day one.

New young exciting manager with fresh ideas, continental structure, Premiership ready etc.. Like a mantra. Doesn't matter who he is as long as fits the brand.

Sorry Tony. You f@@@@ up this time. A man not used to failure really needs to swallow his pride and save the season.

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
Bring in a manager that has his own backroom team to work with.

Sami has had no help in this regard.

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
I agree. Bloom is definitely to blame for dragging your sorry backsides from the Withdump into a brand-new state-of-the-art stadium he built and then building a training ground and securing sponsorship and generally getting the club back from the dead so that you have all the infrastructure in place to consolidate and make a proper sustainable bid for the Prem.

Good Lord there are some dumb football fans out there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could it be that either he wants to sell up or has been advised to sell up and being a fan makes it difficult without losing face. If enough people slate him he can do that and then throw it back as ' you lot have given me s..t so I have sold up, you reap what you sow not my fault but I do not need the abuse I am getting' problem solved from his angle.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Could it be that either he wants to sell up or has been advised to sell up and being a fan makes it difficult without losing face. If enough people slate him he can do that and then throw it back as ' you lot have given me s..t so I have sold up, you reap what you sow not my fault but I do not need the abuse I am getting' problem solved from his angle.

Come on BG. You KNOW that is nonsense. How would the sale value look in L1 BTW?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What if a deal has already been done. Excluding property what is the club worth? Not a lot so getting relegated wouldnt affect the price there is still the ground academy and potential etc.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What if a deal has already been done. Excluding property what is the club worth? Not a lot so getting relegated wouldnt affect the price there is still the ground academy and potential etc.

I think you are being a tad naive.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If SH is not gone by the end of the week it will show that Tony Bloom is weak and has no idea how to run a football club. Its all great having a lovely big stadium with cushioned seats, Its all great having a state of the art training facility, Its all great having the infrastructure to be Premier league ready. But when the people running all this treat it like a circus all these things become absolutely pointless. We are run by clowns who are completely money motivated. I understand that football is a business but neglecting the fans is only going to make attendances dwindle. I am seriously falling out of love with the game because of the men in suits ruining it. I was genuinely a happier fan when we were skint and playing at withdean because we were a proper football club then. Now we are are just 1 great big ****ing joke. Bloom sort it out or sell up before we really are in the shit. You may be running a circus but this 1 needs a lot less clowns

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tony is now ruining his own fantastic reputation by refusing to sack the moron Sami. Tony is in the process of destroying HIS OWN hard-won and thoroughly-deserved kudos with his club's fans. I just don't get it!?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Tony is now ruining his own fantastic reputation by refusing to sack the moron Sami. Tony is in the process of destroying HIS OWN hard-won and thoroughly-deserved kudos with his club's fans. I just don't get it!?

The only explanation I can think of is, that in his opinion, Sami has not been given the tools to do the job and David Burke and his gang has let the manager down.
Everyone was surprised to hear from the chairman, that this squad was the highest paid in the clubs history, do you think he announced that because he was proud of the fact or rather upset with it?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The only explanation I can think of is, that in his opinion, Sami has not been given the tools to do the job and David Burke and his gang has let the manager down.
Everyone was surprised to hear from the chairman, that this squad was the highest paid in the clubs history, do you think he announced that because he was proud of the fact or rather upset with it?

Well, I would definitely sack Burke AS WELL. But Sami has to be the number 1 target for a P45 IMHO.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Time for Uncle Tone to pull the trigger or watch his club sink like the titanic. Get rid of the pricks you employ and get a manager who is allowed to manage or sell up. You are a joke.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Bloom is a disgrace for not sacking Hyypia, two managers walking out, pathetic recruitment and all his embarrassing football related comments about performances.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There has been talk of TB selling up but heard a theory yesterday. What if Bloom wants to sell his interest in the club but retain ownership of the ground and academy to add to his property portfolio and then rent it to BHA fc. Interesting but dont think it will.

Also Ray Parlour on talksport said he knows the Bloom BROTHERS who own Brighton is this true or a slip of the tongue.

Last edited:

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Only just seen this thread. Couldn't agree more, if it had not been for Tony's meddling we would have, more than likely, been enjoying a top of the table clash this afternoon with Whitehawk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here