Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights argus - Liverpool ticket sales (merged)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Does anyone know how many Liverpool tickets we've sold so far?

I'm on 100 points, praying there will be some left...

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'd be very surprised. You have to remember that those around the 1000 point mark are people who haven't been to any away games at all, and generally don't go to them. Most of these people wont go. But then they'll probably be a spike in sales when it drops down to 50 points are so and you get the non STH who go to lots of away games.

I have just got back from the ticket office, and the fella in there told me that sales are going nicely. He reckons that we will probably sell out. So it should be a great atmosphere, whatever the result.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'd be very surprised. You have to remember that those around the 1000 point mark are people who haven't been to any away games at all, and generally don't go to them. Most of these people wont go. But then they'll probably be a spike in sales when it drops down to 50 points are so and you get the non STH who go to lots of away games.

I think it will be the other way. This 'glamour' tie will attract people who do not normally go away.

I reckon we will sell the full 6000 but not until very close to the game and all those who want to go will be able to.

D

Deleted member 18477

how shit are the £26 pound seats? because i take it the £24 ones arent even worth bothering with as you get a proper shit view and cant even see one of the goals?

also what is the age bracket for a junior ticket?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So you can get back on the train then. The 19.48 will get you back to Sussex that night.

(I know I'm being difficult by the way, £92.50 is ridiculous)

Is it? Would you expect to be able to fly from the South Coast to Liverpool 1 week before departure on one of the providers busiest services for less money return?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
how shit is the £26 pound seats? because i take it the £24 ones arent even worth bothering with as you get a proper shit view and cant even see one of the goals?

also what is the age bracket for a junior ticket?

Can everyone stop talking such utter garbage! The £24 seats are simply those in the block at the each end of the stand, so in the corner effectively and NOT a restricted view. I would imagine there are very few true restricted view seats.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
In the ticket office at Amex now just got 6 tickets and asked how many tickets been sold , latest count was 3000 selling well on course to sell out

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
I would be absolutely astonished if they sold out. It wouldn't have been an issue if the game had been 3pm on the Saturday, but I really cannot see us selling 6000 tickets when it is such a nightmare getting there and getting home again. I cant imagine too many kids are going to go because of the kick off time, so that will reduce the number sold significantly.

I reckon 4,000-4,500 ish.

Inset days on the Monday across Sussex following half term. Loads of kids will be there. We'll sell our allocation I'm sure.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Thought I would mention it here, the 19:48 train from Lime Street has now sold out all advance tickets. Expecting it to be packed.

D

Deleted member 18477

Can everyone stop talking such utter garbage! The £24 seats are simply those in the block at the each end of the stand, so in the corner effectively and NOT a restricted view. I would imagine there are very few true restricted view seats.

its not really garbage. they even have restricted areas on the liverpool website (also see google search for photo). i personally wouldnt bother with the £24 ones just in case you get stuck with the utter SHIT seat! its a big gamble for a 12 hour return journey!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
its not really garbage. they even have restricted areas on the liverpool website (also see google search for photo). i personally wouldnt bother with the £24 ones just in case you get stuck with the utter SHIT seat! its a big gamble for a 12 hour return journey!

This is the view that I've seen mentioned a few times...

dscf2672on9.jpg

StevenH

Dec 7, 2007
Mosta, Malta
Is there any chance there will be tickets left for general sale? Am planning to make the long journey to watch the home game against Millwall next week, would love to be able to extend my stay with both the Liverpool and Hull game!

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
away end holds 6800 and they are selling 6000 tockets so doubt the restricted view tickets will even go on sale ...£24 tickets will be fine !!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Is there any chance there will be tickets left for general sale? Am planning to make the long journey to watch the home game against Millwall next week, would love to be able to extend my stay with both the Liverpool and Hull game!

If the tickets keep selling the way they are, i cant see any being left after the loyalty points drop to 50, maybe 10. Looking like the support there should be great !!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
All this talk about restricted view .. any idea how many of the 6000 are restricted view?

The restricted view really isn't that bad. I had a look at the online seating plan thing on the Liverpool website and it seems to be restricted in the way you sometimes have someones head in front of you at the cinema. No big deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here