tommy fraser

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
only 3? whats the other 10 going to be doing then? you know i'm not THAT shallow

Now it is very nice of you to make people think I have a whopper but we all know I am a baby dicked freak.

Fragmented Badger said:
Yes, he probably is better than Carpenter - who isn't? But he won't get a go, because Carpenter is one of McGhee's favourites who will never be dropped under any circumstances, while Fraser is a mere youth player. Get him in, I say, but it won't happen.

Carpenter was one of our best players at Colchester on Tuesday. Get off his back.

He played poorly last night but that's something McGhee is going to have to think about - whether a player of his age has the legs for two hard games in 3 days with all the tough pre-season training piled on top of that.

I don't think the likes of Fraser and Chamberlain are quite ready yet. I would have said someone like Elphick is probably a bit ahead of them both but he found the step up in class tough yesterday. I would look to have all these guys toughened up in the adult football of the Reserves, as opposed to the youth football they have been mainly used up to this season, before we chuck them in the deep end.

Last edited:

brightonfan_86 said:
Tommy Fraser won't be given a chance with Mcghee in charge.

Yeah, that's why McGhee gave him a 3-year deal :dunce:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
London Irish said:
Yeah, that's why McGhee gave him a 3-year deal :dunce:

This is what I orginally said, you Iristwat.

brightonfan_86 said:
No because I accidentally forgot what I was going to type.

and then it came back to me what I was originally going to say, you idiot Iristwat.

brightonfan_86 said:
What I was going to say in my other statement, if Mcghee sees fit to drop Chippy for Fraser then all well and good, but at this moment in time Chippy won't be dropped by Mcghee.

Last edited:

Your talking like a CHAV again Kevin. Grow up!

brightonfan_86 said:
f*** off you idiot, you give some of us verbal so we can give back to you!

Chav, chav, chav - only chavs swear at people on messageboards Kevin - ergo, you are a chav :lolol:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
brightonfan_86 said:
I aint going to admit anything, I honestly forgot what I was going to say.

pinochio_1.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Chav, chav, chav - only chavs swear at people on messageboards Kevin - ergo, you are a chav :lolol:

So that must make you a Chav because you have sworn at me before on here.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Stoaty Ferret said:
Fraser and Chamberlain both look quality players on the half dozen occasions I've seen them play for us. Fraser is a competitive hard nut in the middle who looks like a nice tidy passer of the ball. Chamberlain has a bit more going forward and betterrange of passing. However its a bit much to throw them straight in just yet. They need to be blooded gradually and hopefully by the end of this season they'll get hopefully a dozen games each so we'll have a better idea how they'll cope with the physical side of the game. I reckon this may be one of the reason Nicolas was released.

Still think too many people have written off Chippy. He has been a class act for us for a good few years now and is one of the best signings this club has made for many a year. Injury shagged him last season but hopefully now he'll come back recharged this season. The balance with him and Hammond hasn't worked just yet but I'd play Hammond on the left (with Reid in the middle) and get him attacking the box more which is the best part of his game. I'd play Frutos more when we are at home and are attacking more.

Chippy was anything but class last season. Bloody useless would probably be a better description.

:nono:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
mona said:
mmmmm perhaps part of the problem was a very slow centre half who sometimes posts on this board.

i thought this was a conversation about our rubbish midfield not our rubbish defence.

well in that case - our attack is shite as well then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports