tommy fraser

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
he's not even mid 20's is he? wasn't he an u-21 international

mcghee properly raped his career

He's 23. So just makes it into his mid 20s.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
look if you love alexis so much why don't you just SUCK HIM OFF

you clearly have no respect for 'us' any more

I f***ing will, and I will give him a reach around when I do him up the choc box.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'd be interested to know how old Jimmy Case was when he came back to play for us in the early 90s. He must have been 38 or 39 and partially deaf, but he was by far the most composed and assertive player on the field. He ran the game from around the centre spot and always seemed to have 10 yards of space whenever he received the ball. Carpenter doesn't have the same sort of presence but I can see him having a lot of influence in League 1. We need him.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I can't keep it up, 'us' is just to darn special. Alexis was just a fling.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
i can forgive, but i will never forget

You will when I'm punching 3 inches of man meat into your chutney locker sweet thing.

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Fraser and Chamberlain both look quality players on the half dozen occasions I've seen them play for us. Fraser is a competitive hard nut in the middle who looks like a nice tidy passer of the ball. Chamberlain has a bit more going forward and betterrange of passing. However its a bit much to throw them straight in just yet. They need to be blooded gradually and hopefully by the end of this season they'll get hopefully a dozen games each so we'll have a better idea how they'll cope with the physical side of the game. I reckon this may be one of the reason Nicolas was released.

Still think too many people have written off Chippy. He has been a class act for us for a good few years now and is one of the best signings this club has made for many a year. Injury shagged him last season but hopefully now he'll come back recharged this season. The balance with him and Hammond hasn't worked just yet but I'd play Hammond on the left (with Reid in the middle) and get him attacking the box more which is the best part of his game. I'd play Frutos more when we are at home and are attacking more.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
brightonfan_86 said:
Tommy Fraser won't be given a chance with Mcghee in charge.

I don't particuarly rate Magoo, but that is a ridiculous comment to make.

He has worked very well with our youth, and should Fraser be good enough he will get a game.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Tommy Fraser won't be given a chance with Mcghee in charge.

kevin, that is a silly comment. mr mcghee has by far the best record of any brighton manager since i have been watching of getting young players into the team, but also getting performances from them

if anyone will give him the chance, it is mcghee

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Edward Scissorhands said:
I don't particuarly rate Magoo, but that is a ridiculous comment to make.

He has worked very well with our youth, and should Fraser be good enough he will get a game.

What I was going to say in my other statement, if Mcghee sees fit to drop Chippy for Fraser then all well and good, but at this moment in time Chippy won't be dropped by Mcghee.

Oct 25, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
What I was going to say in my other statement, if Mcghee sees fit to drop Chippy for Fraser then all well and good, but at this moment in time Chippy won't be dropped by Mcghee.

thats COMPLETELY not what you meant in your original post is it:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports