Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark - All Systems Go!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm so pleased to see Jingles are in that list. Those guys really care about music and I have a huge respect for them. Also the fact that they are local to me makes them a certainty for my Tom Hark pre-orders.

I'll be down there tomorrow.

Fantastic work Atilla and co. I'm really looking forward to this.

FALMER FOR ALL!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Fantastic work Atilla and to all those involved.

All my family will be having an extra Christmas present albeit in January.

Well Done - Peelie would be proud of you!

bobbysboots

Jul 5, 2003
Uckfield
Order a few extra from HMV and use these codes to save a bit of money - you could always buy another copy with the money you save!!!

HMV £3 off, when you spend £15 or more

visit HMV.co.uk and enter the voucher code VR1401 to get £3 off any order of £15 or more!

HMV £5 off when you spend £35 or more

visit HMV.co.uk and enter the voucher code WS2602 to get £5 off any order of £35 or more!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Cereal Killer said:
How about buying 40-50 or so from a desiganted shop yourself then sell them of at the same price as in the store to people at the game.

Could work

Would have to be careful with this idea, somone buying 50 copies might be seen as trying to fix the chart and could result in having the single excluded from a chart postion.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
The www.wewantfalmer.co.uk website is now updated to include Tom Hark ordering details and Attila's press release.

The online Falmer petition is also still there for any late comers that haven't signed yet!

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Yeah that is great BUT what about that stuff about an alternative to crystal palaces 1990 fa cup song. Are we / you / whoever really involved in making an alternative record to their f a cup rant, whatever it may be, 14 years later? Seriously sad and analy obsessive if thats what it is but i stand to be put in my place if i have got this wrong.....

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Just pre-ordered 3 from the HMV website - looking forward to a post-Chrimbo present...!!!

Well done Attila and everyone else involved!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Have ordered 3 - couple of extra little Chritmas presents for members of the family, albeit in January.

I really enjoyed listening to it a couple of weeks ago in the bogs of the South Stand (best place for the PA on that side of the ground) - certainly brings back some memories of the Alhambra (sp?) You've done a bloody fantastic job - now it's up to all of us to do our little bit and make sure it charts - big time.

Let's start with Withdean - make sure that the person who sits in front, behind you, next to you at home games goes home after the games in December and orders a copy or two.

In the pub before the game tomorrow make sure that everybody knows about it and that they go and order it. Even if they haven't heard it or don't like it - so what - this is a chance to get National Publicity for our cause.

Just HOW GOOD would it be to have a top 10 chart hit the month before the public Inquiry reopens?

Do you know somebody who went to Cardiff but doesn't go to Withdean? Ring em up - tell them about it and get them to order one.

If half the fans who went to Cardiff buy one then it will make the charts.

I am sure that others on other threads have already thought about contacting other clubs boards - IMO we need to do this asap and get fans of other clubs who perhaps we have helped in the past on board and pre-ordering.

Clubs who perhaps we have helped before will surely be more likely to buy a copy than clubs with whom we have had little or no raport.

I rememeber 'helping' Bury, Darlo, Doncaster, Chester,and Carlisle amongst others - perhaps we should start with these clubs. I am a complete Luddite when it comes to such things as posting links on other sites boads, but others I am sure can do this - we must spred the word - but it won't be easy trying to persuade fans of other clubs to buy 'our' record.

This is why we must make sure that all Albion fans buy one at least.

But what we really need is a couple of 'Big' Clubs boards to take an interest - say Leeds and Sunderland. (Prem clubs IMO probably won't give a toss) Leeds have had their own huge problems (and continue to have) - they saw (well 700 of them did) what we have to put up with every other week and we seem to have struck up a good relationshiop with the Sunderland lot a few weeks ago.

Perhaps OTLW could post on the Sunderland site and Starry (Bless her) could help with Leeds. (Perhaps she has such an excellent relaionship with them that one of their bigger fans - Chris Moyles could be pursuaded to play it!?)

What about WHU - one of their lot (jevs) posts on here - could he put something on KUMB?

I am sure that Richie Morris has already contacted Wrexham.

After all the work that Atilla and the others have done - we all must do our bit to make this a success.

Let's go for it!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good coverage in Saturdays Argus, good pictures too.:clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Harty played it tonight-sounded like it was at the end of a tunnel (listening on SCR via internet).

I just had to re-order my 5 copies from HMV and used the voucher mentioned earlier in the thread: including postage it came to £19.20 which is a bargain.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Heard the songs for the first time today. Both brought a smile to my face. We Want Falmer is pretty decent. Certianly nothing to be embarassed about. SBTS felt a bit cringe worthy but had the urge to 'bop'.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well Done!... fantastic work by all involved, and especially Attila... a big thank you... I've just pre-ordered 5 late Christmas prezzie's from HMV for some of my family, friends, and soon-to-be bezzie-mate 2 Jags... :) :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here