Tickets outside ground on Saturday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Daughter mate, I'm afraid she takes priority over Brighton, the wife told me so.

What, your daughters big day of happiness over seeing Gods chosen one's, it's a no brainer. Go watch the stripes, there's always the next wedding. LOL, only kidding mate hope you but more importantly, your daughters day is a wonderful one

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
But you would presumably be selling it to a tout in teh normal case of events. Just selling it directly to someone who will use it, is essentially just sharing a ticket between mates. As far as touts are concerned, I think this limits their activities quite a lot.

How will the tout thing work if you got a smart card though? It can't work surely.

What, your daughters big day of happiness over seeing Gods chosen one's, it's a no brainer. Go watch the stripes, there's always the next wedding. LOL, only kidding mate hope you but more importantly, your daughters day is a wonderful one

Cheers Jimbo.

Do you know if you're alright to go yet?

DanielT

I would sell mine for 5k. I would be sad tho. You can buy my nan for 3k I would also be sad again. Special price if you buy them both. 0776757554

So if I buy your nan, and then, get my new nan to ask you nicely if she could have your ticket - "for your dear old nan"

then I'd have a spare ticket.... how much would you be willing to offer to buy it off me?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
is there not a ticket exchange up and running yet. Was certainly promised at my presentation in JANUARY

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Not for this game, it means too much! But a mate of mine a few years ago had a cup final ticket for Arsenal v Man U, when they played at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff and a bloke bought his ticket at the station for £500 cash. He went and watched the game in the nearest pub. Don't blame him, it was a shite game.

Great deal! Wouldn't be interested in seeing those two Premshite teams and could buy B&HA ST plus fair few pies with that :thumbsup:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Surely there will be some looking for tickets on the day. You get people looking for tickets at most events. I know I've paid some daft prices in my time to get into some events.
I'm sure there will be plenty of people LOOKING. Whether there is anyone SELLING is another matter? after all, most of us have waited 14 years for this day.

Frankly, I'd be suprised if you find 1 for sale. Capacity is 22,500 - we have sold 18,000 season tickets alone - so you are relying on an away fan - be suprised if they are prepared to come all the way from Yorkshire and then flog a ticket - or someone going all the way to the stadium with a ticket they don't want and finding you.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Really? What about a hundred million quid?

I'd bite someone's hand off for five grand. Not going to happen though!

Where's your imagination? So you'd turn down a million :)

Anyway, what's the most anyone will end up paying for a ticket? I assume most that wanted a ticket, got one.

Ok don't be silly no one would offer me a hundred million quid! And if they did then yeah obviously I'd except and then buy one else where for £5,000.

But I wouldn't sell mine for £5,000 I've waited to long it'd have to be in the tens of thousands.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
I'm sure there will be plenty of people LOOKING. Whether there is anyone SELLING is another matter? after all, most of us have waited 14 years for this day.

Frankly, I'd be suprised if you find 1 for sale. Capacity is 22,500 - we have sold 18,000 season tickets alone - so you are relying on an away fan - be suprised if they are prepared to come all the way from Yorkshire and then flog a ticket - or someone going all the way to the stadium with a ticket they don't want and finding you.

You reckon there will?

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Reading through this thread, seems to me like you just wanted to know how to work the system and make a few quid.

"What if you didn't have your Smart card. Get a paper one"

"How will the tout thing work if you got a smart card though? It can't work surely"

Seems to me I have got a spare ticket as person going can no longer attend.

If you actually read some of my other comments Instead of acting like pc plod, I am not keen on some random sitting in a sth seat so the whole flogging for money outside stadium isn't really appealing to me.

I also happen to be selling to a fellow NSC user if mates etc don't get back to me.

So get your facts straight before typing rubbish on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports