Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets outside ground on Saturday

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
With this obviously being such a historic match etc on Saturday, how much you reckon tickets going to be changing hands for outside the stadium before the match? Surely some people going to be trying their luck on getting a ticket Saturday.
Would you ever get tempted to sell if enough was offered?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I would imagine there will be less available for touts to get hold of as any STH would have to pass his card over, and surely no-one is going to do that.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Not for this game, it means too much! But a mate of mine a few years ago had a cup final ticket for Arsenal v Man U, when they played at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff and a bloke bought his ticket at the station for £500 cash. He went and watched the game in the nearest pub. Don't blame him, it was a shite game.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i would NEVER sell my ticket for this game (would be pretty hard due to ST anyway) this is a part of history , whats a couple of hundred quid really . it would be gone in a few weeks where as the memory of going to the first competitive game at the amex is with you for ever -priceless.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Would you ever get tempted to sell if enough was offered?
Of course.

But realistically, no one would be interested in offering anywhere near enough.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
I would imagine there will be less available for touts to get hold of as any STH would have to pass his card over, and surely no-one is going to do that.

Good point.
Guess you could go in ticket office And say smart card forgotten so issued paper one.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
i would NEVER sell my ticket for this game (would be pretty hard due to ST anyway) this is a part of history , whats a couple of hundred quid really . it would be gone in a few weeks where as the memory of going to the first competitive game at the amex is with you for ever -priceless.

Not wrong there.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I would sell mine for 5k. I would be sad tho. You can buy my nan for 3k I would also be sad again. Special price if you buy them both. 0776757554

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I could never sell my ticket for this game, No amount of money would equal being there.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Good question though, as if my mate who tore ligaments in his ankle can't go I would have a spare.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Does now look like I will have a spare seat in the mighty North Stand for Saturday.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

You could sell it to someone, who has to go in the ground with your mates, they then take the card off him once they are in, and return it to you at a later date.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
I guess that is what I will have to do now I have a spare. Swipe them in then get card straight back.

Does now look like I will have a spare seat in the mighty North Stand for Saturday.

Maybe you could do what I did.

Give the thing away for nothing to a fan who can't get a ticket, mine is going to a family member but just the deep feeling of satisfaction knowing how much joy it will bring is enough for me.

That said, I am expecting not to have to buy a drink next time we meet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here