Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thumbs Up/Down

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
could be interesting to have displayed, on the thread link on the Big Board, the total of thumbs up clicked, and the total of thumbs down (not balanced off against each other)

this would let you see if it were a positive thread, or if there were lots of thumbs down a great binfest

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
Because you can't thumb up or down yourself.

Well, its a long time since I last thumbed myself and I'm not sure its that good for me. However, I think its most unfair that I'm the only one with a black and white thumb thingy and if its not changed soon I'll appeal to someone!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A surprise thumbing will make NSC a brighter place. It will put a smile on the grumpiest trolls face(s).

I take a contrary view, NSC is just thumbing down.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
When I click on a green thumbs up it changes to a red thumbs down (but does add a +1 to the total). Is this right ?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
When I click on a green thumbs up it changes to a red thumbs down (but does add a +1 to the total). Is this right ?

Yeah, I think it's like an "undo" or "unlike" button, so you can reset it if you clicked by accident.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
OK so I just gave you a thumbs up but it has stayed red.
I'm confused

It's because the only option available to you at that point is to remove your thumbs up (by applying a red thumbs down). It's not particularly clear, I grant you.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
OK so I just gave you a thumbs up but it has stayed red.
I'm confused

Just go by the number. You can't click the green thumbs up more than once (because it disappears), but if you didn't really mean to click it, press the red one. Can understand the confusion though!

Edit; Also, you'll only get a grey thumb on your own posts, because you can't "like" them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do you know the reason why attachments on some posts can't be viewed, thank you.
Apologies if this has been explained elsewhere.

I'm afraid not, no. I've had a quick look and can't see anything obvious, but I'll get it sorted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here