Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This isn't a "blip"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The club talk about promotion,but without decent strikers it aint gonna happen,McSmudger and Barnes do not cut the mustard

Practically every club in this league talks about playoffs at the very least. We're 3 points off 3rd.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hate to keep saying it but you are very very similar to us in both style and results in our 2nd Championship season. We became a rock at the back but couldn't score but we was improving each season and breeding our style through the ranks.

When you finally get to the Premier League and play against other teams who try to actually win, the style and frustrations to do with it will become worth while.

Pretty sure Gus is completely basing us on your style over the last few years.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
For three years various managers have many times dropped Gary Dicker from the team, and never with good results. Until we get someone else with his vision and passing ability we should probably play him. A midfield of Crofts and Hammond is a wasteland and literally painful to watch. Literally painful, because I had to start jamming my fingers into my eyesockets to make it go away.

Would like to see Dunk back in the team, he had a good pre season but seems to have taken all the blame for Swindon.

We should have a winger on the pitch like every game, Buckley or LuaLua playing football for Brighton. That would help everyone.

Also have to hope some of the deadline day signings stop playing like absolute dogs. If Stephen Dobbie is as good as Stephen Dobbie thinks he is, wow, what a player.

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
From what I've seen you are missing the pacy wingers and that is the main difference between us and you.

We had Dyer and Sinclair for our promotion season, they can hold up the ball on the wings and also force the opponents back through fear of their pace. If you go up you should probably try and get a Matt Phillips or Tom Ince.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
From what I've seen you are missing the pacy wingers and that is the main difference between us and you.

We had Dyer and Sinclair for our promotion season, they can hold up the ball on the wings and also force the opponents back through fear of their pace. If you go up you should probably try and get a Matt Phillips or Tom Ince.
Err. WOW! You haven't seen a lot then have you.

We have pacey wingers. They are called Lua Lua and Buckley. They were both on the bench today. They scare the shit out of defenders, but Gus went for a narrow approach today and failed again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

We have pacey wingers. They are called Lua Lua and Buckley. They were both on the bench today. They scare the shit out of defenders, but Gus went for a narrow approach today and failed again.

Lua Lua has been fairly poor ever since breaking his ankle. He's never scared shit out of any Championship defence. Actually, Derby. Once.

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
I've seen LuaLua and he isn't in Dyer or Sinclair's class, not seen enough of Buckley to say that.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'd just like to see someone properly attack the ball from a corner/free kick. They all just stand there waiting for it.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Hilarious..

We've been found out? Yeah that's why we're creating so many chances.

FFS this knee jerk reaction crap is pure jokes. This is a tough division, 4 games ago Palace were nowhere and now look at them.

Get a f***ing grip.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'd just like to see someone properly attack the ball from a corner/free kick. They all just stand there waiting for it.

Spot on mate. Im fact our set pieces this year have been nothing short of SHIT frankly.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Lua Lua has been fairly poor ever since breaking his ankle. He's never scared shit out of any Championship defence. Actually, Derby. Once.

Barnsley too.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

You've clearly forgotten the last time Lua Lua started. He was awful. Buckley is incredibly inconsistent these days. Neither have given themselves much of a case for starting every week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here