Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Derren Brown Lottery prediction

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
he just said so

I think this is a load of bullshit to be honest, we all saw the ball moving indicating there is some sort of on screen visual deception and splitting the picture seems the most obvious, all this crap he is going through seems completely unrelated

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If it was weighted balls, I'd be happy with that as he spends most of his time trying to debunk all the psychic claptrap and prove there's always a much more logical answer.

But I somehow think he didn't even do that. Be interesting to see what Camelot say in response. Just a bit of mischief making I reckon.. and the split screen still seems a lot more likely. Which is pretty dull really.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pile of shite.

I had no interest in Brown before this week, he'd heading straight back to that level of recognition now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pile of shite.

I had no interest in Brown before this week, he'd heading straight back to that level of recognition now.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
i'v just noticed that at about 4.23 his pen go's missing behind his head, watch it and you'l see!!

Also at about 4mins 42secs it looks like he attaches the board to something which frees up his unseen right hand and it looks like he's scribbling something cos his right arm is moving. bloody cheat!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Well done to all of you who watched - you've now secured him a repeat performance of some tripe or other...lining his coffers....

AS IF HE WAS GOING TO TELL YOU - he thinks he's a magician, they aren't allowed to tell!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Pile of shite.

Yep same feeling, I'd never watched one of his programmes until last night.

Working in the TV Industry, what's pissed me off a bit is that some very clever people behind the scenes have pulled this off - but he's tried to take all the credit with some numeric mumbo jumbo.

I didn't spot it at first off, but when it was pointed out on here that it was split screen with a motion controlled camera I saw it instantly.

Originally I just assumed the camera was hand held and a seamless wipe was impossible.

Actually the conclusive proof is the continuity problem when it goes from the wide shot to close up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here