Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Derren Brown Lottery prediction

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

I have been convinced for a while now that the Wednesday evening Lottery show is pre recorded , forget Alan's time check easily synchronized. There have been occasions where a significant sporting event has taken place prior to the lottery broadcast but, never a mention of it during the programme.

Browns show is set to be on 2 minutes or so prior to the draw I reckon CH4 can intercept the pre recording probably done during the news , from Channel 4

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Did Jonathan Creek explain this to you?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Paul Daniels wanted to do this years ago and wasn't allowed as too many people would think the lottery is fixed apparently!

YouTube - Wiz Bit

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There have been occasions where a significant sporting event has taken place prior to the lottery broadcast but, never a mention of it during the programme.

So using that logic Eastenders must be live as they comment on a major event just after it has happenned.

It easy to predict the lottery results, watch it on analogue TV which is on TV five seconds before digital tv

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Which wouldn't be a prediction, because it would have already happened......

Anyway, Derren Brown is a GENIUS. Some of the things he's done have just been beyond belief.but if he says he can predict them I believe him.

It not real, it's slight of hand, illusions, mis direction, thats what his act is, its not real :wrong:

Or did you think he really is super natural :laugh:

If he really could predict lottery numbers why is doing this "act" ???
Be a lot easier to buy a ticket and sit in the sun.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
If he was a GENIUS he would let us mere mortals have the numbers too... selfish BASTARD.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It not real, it's slight of hand, illusions, mis direction, thats what his act is, its not real :wrong:

Or did you think he really is super natural :laugh:

QUOTE]

I think you've missed the point

The point i was making was that CB stated "but if he says he can predict them I believe him. "

But Derren wont be predicting them will he, to be able to do that correctly you would need to be super natural, or some similar super ability not known to man.

If he really could "predict" the numbers there would be no need for the Act.

In fact i would be more impressed if he actually bought a ticket first then predicted the numbers and gave the winnings to charity.

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Anyone recall the show were he said he could predict winners of i think horses etc and made it look like he could predict winners from a few people selected at random and then it turned out he had picked hundreds of people and then narrowed them down as the bets got bigger and further down the line leaving the selected FEW !!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone recall the show were he said he could predict winners of i think horses etc and made it look like he could predict winners from a few people selected at random and then it turned out he had picked hundreds of people and then narrowed them down as the bets got bigger and further down the line leaving the selected FEW !!

Yes. I don't follow Brown at all but that was one show I did see.

Derren Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(That said, having just read about his other shows, I'm quite keen to try and watch them now)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The trick would be that if he predicted the lottery numbers in time for everyone to buy ticket and everyone, except me, picked the six numbers he gave. I would only use three of the numbers and in theory would win more than everyone else.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Yes. I don't follow Brown at all but that was one show I did see.

Derren Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(That said, having just read about his other shows, I'm quite keen to try and watch them now)

I think that was his worst ever show, he didn't actually use a single one of his 'skills' or 'abilities', just tv editing. I had predicited how he did it, so could have in fact performed it myself, unlike every other show.

He is very good live, highly recommended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here