Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Things you hate doing?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
And on a more serious note, burying pets. My own, after a reasonable, loving lifespan, fine. A mini ceremony, tears shed, a nugget for Frank the taxidermist to stuff it and leave it with a scathing stare up on the balcony of death. But the guinea pigs, roosters, bee hives and tortoises I've snatched and slain no more than a mile from home are less easy. A say prayers at a whisper and get more active near bonfire night.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I hate paying by card im a cash person ironically i used to hate it when paid in cash that included £50 notes but only because so many places wouldnt accept them, so they became useless unless banked.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Making lunch for work.
Using self serve checkouts.
Doing a food shop, either in shop or online.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I spent a rather messy hour yesterday unblocking the toilet - that's top of my list of things I hate doing

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I hate paying by card im a cash person ironically i used to hate it when paid in cash that included £50 notes but only because so many places wouldnt accept them, so they became useless unless banked.

Same here . . . I have a bag of £50's I still need to bank, I won't take them to the pub!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Making Macaroni cheese.
As a chef, it’s on the menu at work and as I make cheese sauce in bulk, about 6 portions at a time, ands macaroni about the same, when it’s ordered I have to take one portion of sauce, heat it up on the stove add the pasta, then brown it under the grill. I really hate doing it, for absolutely no reason, other than maybe I don’t like macaroni cheese. But, I’m not eating it. Weird.

As for shaving, I used to wet shave but, after an operation I have no feeling on the left side of my neck and face, so shaving is a bit hit and miss. So, I now electric shave and really hate it, but not as much as having a beard.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I hate it when I am deliberately blocked from filtering on my motorbike, everyday. It is perfectly legal to do so. I always thank the ones that pull over to let me through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here