Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Ok -now had a chance to review and research the US Camerman video. Reported by Press TV the mouthpiece of the Iranian government with a clear anti - US agenda so unless there is collaborative evidence of the assertion (as yet totally unproven) that the video this guy has shows something new then this is not worth the videotape used to make the report. As to the missile one - utterly unconvincing. In any case, I thought the panes didn't exist and it was all CGI? So why CGI a missile when you want people to believe it was a plane?

Hahahaha brilliant !!!
According to falmer colinz is talking shit now, it's amazing how these people can change stances & still expect us to follow THEIR version of events

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Am i not giving you enough attention or is it something else?

I'll tell you what it is mate. You spout your shit & then blatantly refuse to answer a simple question, instead you just sidestep & skirt around it

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
A few comments on this fascinating but generally depressing thread:

I don't understand the logic of trying to prove that a video was faked, by using other videos.

Metal bends when hot.

Where is the logic in the assertion that 9/11 was planned by the US government as an excuse to invade Afghanistan? Wubya was after Saddam, was he not? Has it not been stated several times (by US goverment officials) that the first person whose name came up in US government meetings post 9/11, was Saddam's? Surely, they would have framed him for 9/11 rather than OBL, if it was all some huge conspiracy?

Seriously, you don't have to prove yourself to me, remember I'm just your stupid conspiracy freak-show, why do feel the need to impress?
You did your 11 plus, you must be at least in your 40's and your bragging about your education and intelligence on a discussion forum. Well done mate, i hope I end up like you.

So do I, so do I. It will show that there is hope for the clinically deranged and that all the money spent trying to get some intelligence into your thick little cranium wasn't an entire waste.

So at least we hope for the same thing.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
can i ask [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] why it is you will not answer the question a few people have put to you,
was it a plane? was it CGI? was it something else?

i find it strange that someone with such energetic opinions on the subject is unable to give what most would consider to be a simple response

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I think the problem with the 9/11 consipracy theory is that there is not one theory but several.

I'm prepared to keep an open mind but I'm sure not going to be persuaded by youtube videos or theory websites. As David Irving proves it is always possible to find a learned person to support your theory.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Now seen the other videos. Very compelling if taken on their own and I've no doubt that the individuals believe what they are saying. The problem I have is that there are a whole load more people saying something completely different and that different view accords far more closely with a) what I saw and heard that day (via the news media I know, but assume you are not suggesting every western news reporter is in on this as well) and b) what I would logically expect to be the case given my experience of the life, the universe and everything else. So yout case far from proven I'm afraid.

But, what might cause me to reconsider is if you could answer me this...why the need for what would be historys greatest and most complex ever cover up just in order to invade Afghanistan which after all is something all sorts of nations have been doing for years without any apparent need to justify their actions.

Shame this got distracted by the 9/11 theory. The earlier debate about space travel, atmosphere and gravity is going to get forgotten.

Which is what it should be quite honestly. It was the most depressing display of ignorance of the basic laws of physics I've seen since I was in primary school. Not a single point made by the poster about atmosphere, gravity and space travel was accurate.

It was his unwillingness to accept the errors in his postings pointed out by those who know more than he does that led to this clusterfuck.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No better way to spend a cold winter's afternoon

1_fly+fishing.jpg

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Well, if nothing else, at least I have learnt a new word from this thread! Thanks! :thumbsup:

learn this then. It's worrying how many people are denying fact! The ignorance and stupidity of this nation will be it's downfall and yes someone will argue against science because some 'expert' knows more than science. I wasn't there, I can't claim for sure what happened (just like anyone else) so I like to use science as my back-up, not sci-fi!
I may look like the delusional one but you lot are the ones arguing against science! not me!

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You will never get a straight answer to a straigt question from Falmer. There's no mystery or conspiracy to this it's just that he's a f***ing idiot.

Last edited:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
learn this then. It's worrying how many people are denying fact! The ignorance and stupidity of this nation will be it's downfall and yes someone will argue against science because some 'expert' knows more than science. I wasn't there, I can't claim for sure what happened (just like anyone else) so I like to use science as my back-up, not sci-fi!
I may look like the delusional one but you lot are the ones arguing against science! not me!

Erm, that appears to be you.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
it's just that hge's a f***ing idiot.

and judging by this post, And your not? are you not bright enough to avoid the foul language Nibble? shame, for a second I thought you weren't being offensive, oh well, enjoy your sad negative life of calling people what ever you feel. I'm sure your one bedroom bedsit keeps you at peace. All the best
ps if it helps you then i understand, hope you pull through xx

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hasn't there been a recent poll in NewYork where 80% claimed they did not believe 9/11 was how the media portrayed it. A lot of people who were there when it happened, claimed to of heard loud bangs rather than planes flying into buildings. I don't think you have any idea how powerful the media is in making you think the way they want you to.

What noise do you think planes make flying into buildings then? Christ, you really are a spastic aren't you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here