Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
and judging by this post, And your not? are you not bright enough to avoid the foul language Nibble? shame, for a second I thought you weren't being offensive, oh well, enjoy your sad negative life of calling people what ever you feel. I'm sure your one bedroom bedsit keeps you at peace. All the best
ps if it helps you then i understand, hope you pull through xx

Sorry? Can I just ask why calling you a f***ing idiot means I live in a bedsit?

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
OMG

Please don't try and talk about anything on here with any level of knowledge. You are incapable.

I've just read this thread and I'm afraid Colinz and Falmer have showed far more knowledge and a better understanding of science than most who have written on this thread. Both Colinz and falmer have showed back-up, science and experts all claiming that 9/11 defies science. Your only response to obvious logic seems to be offensive, obvious signs of denial. Shame such a good thread is destroyed by a load of ignorance, yet again!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've just read this thread and I'm afraid Colinz and Falmer have showed far more knowledge and a better understanding of science than most who have written on this thread. Both Colinz and falmer have showed back-up, science and experts all claiming that 9/11 defies science. Your only response to obvious logic seems to be offensive, obvious signs of denial. Shame such a good thread is destroyed by a load of ignorance, yet again!

Christ. Another one. I believe actual scientists (some, members of this board) have disproved and discredited their crackpot theories and proved them to be a pair of numpty's. And as for my swearing, there is no point taking Famer to task as he won't answer any questions. So I'll leave the argument on the note that Falmer is a prick and I'll go and find this bedsit I apparantly have to move into?

P.S Falmer, your spelling and punctuation are f***ing awful. Are you 12?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think he is associating you with the lonely, hence the negativity in your posts.
I see. Very good indeed. Rosa, Falmer, Colinz, have a beer, get laid and take your mind off all this hokum for an evening, life really is too short for you to be this ignorant.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
learn this then. It's worrying how many people are denying fact! The ignorance and stupidity of this nation will be it's downfall and yes someone will argue against science because some 'expert' knows more than science. I wasn't there, I can't claim for sure what happened (just like anyone else) so I like to use science as my back-up, not sci-fi!
I may look like the delusional one but you lot are the ones arguing against science! not me!

Interesting, but doesn't really replicate the state of the two towers when they collapsed - it assumes that there was no damage to the super structure either above or below the level of the impact - whereas witnesses (including Mr DeMartini) reported that there was internal structural damage along the lift shafts where the jet fuel had exploded in a confined space.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
I see. I've heard that people who believe in conspiracy theories are usually quite well adjusted people with great social lives and an abundance of friends. Rosa, Falmer, Colinz, have a beer, get laid and take your mind off all this hokum for an evening, life really is too short for you to be this ignorant.

Well this sums you up, have a beer, deny whats wrong with the world and drown your sorrows! No thanks, I do not drink alcohol especially when in need of sex. Your advice sounds like you have social issues unlike me, Falmer and Collinz .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well this sums you up, have a beer, deny whats wrong with the world and drown your sorrows! No thanks, I do not drink alcohol esp when in need of sex. Your advice sounds like you have social issues unlike me, Falmer and Collinz .

Aces.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
You will never get a straight answer to a straigt question from Falmer. There's no mystery or conspiracy to this it's just that he's a f***ing idiot.

Can I have a straight answer to this straight question, 'how can you honestly believe that the government did not blow up the world trade centre and building 7?'

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

No, they haven't. They've presented no such thing. And your meaningless intervention doesn't help their cause one jot.

Such an ironic username you have, too.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
No, they haven't. They've presented no such thing. And your meaningless intervention doesn't help their cause one jot.

Such an ironic username you have, too.

Why is that ironic? It's my name!?

They have proven lots, where is your evidence to claim otherwise LargeOne if your going to slag their evidence off?

Last edited:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Can I have a straight answer to this straight question, 'how can you honestly believe that the government did not blow up the world trade centre and building 7?'

You see, you need to ask an unloaded question, not a loaded one. The usage of the words 'how can you honestly..' at the beginning are completely unnecessary in asking the actual question itself, but instead imply that any answer not to your liking means the person answering is stupid.

How was school today? Did you get a lot of homework? Bet you're glad its the weekend eh?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

I'll give you a straight answer to that one if you don't mind me jumping in, I honestly believe that the U.S. government didn't blow up the World Trade Centre buildings on the basis of that I witnessed the events live on TV, and because Al Queda happily admit to organising it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

By all means my crazy little poppet. No evidence has ever been presented to me in the last ten years that would ever convince me those buildings were destroyed by the US Government. I have watched Loosechange and listened to all the so called scientists and experts and to a man they have all been discredited by people that actually know what they are talking about. Additionaly, nobody has ever produced evidence to satisfy me as to WHY the US Government would do such a thing. Nobody has ever produced any evidence to satisfy me as to HOW the US Government could have done this.
I have looked into it and it boils down to this: It is nothing more than a bunch of vacuuos, attention seeking spods with massive gaps in their developement and much lacking in their social aptitude that they have filled with nonsense to try and make some kind of sense of a world they have no capability of interacting with on any level apart from wild theories and accusations.
'kay?

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
I'll give you a straight answer to that one if you don't mind me jumping in, I honestly believe that the U.S. government didn't blow up the World Trade Centre buildings on the basis of that I witnessed the events live on TV, and because Al Queda happily admit to organising it.

No offence but when did the TV outsmart Physics? Maradona claimed he never touched the ball with his hand whilst live on TV, do you believe that too?

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
Is it? Oh, OK.

Still ironic.

It's ironic because you stick up for Falmer's (and others') demands for openness and transparency within authority, yet the rose is a symbol of secrecy.

Rosa means Pink in spanish. Where is the 'e' in Rosa? What weight can you have to your arguments if you can't read?

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I've just read this thread and I'm afraid Colinz and Falmer have showed far more knowledge and a better understanding of science than most who have written on this thread.

This is why I was trying to point to the earlier pages.

Newton's theories apply to the gravitational force of the Earth's atmosphere.

To say that once a fuelled object leaves the Earth's atmosphere, it no longer requires fuel to maintain it's directional momentum, is not what Newton was trying to prove.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
No offence but when did the TV outsmart Physics? Maradona claimed he never touched the ball with his hand whilst live on TV, do you believe that too?

Maradona was lying.

As for the physics thing, I don't think anyone on here is arguing that TV can outsmart physics. We're arguing that falmer and colinz grasp of physics is woefully inadequate.

Pray tell, what is your level of understanding of physics (and I mean qualifications)?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Oi! Numbnuts, you got your answer from me. Now why don't you answer me straight. Why do you believe in this theory that the US did such a thing and how they did it?. Please provide indisputable evidence if you attempt to answer this question.
Please add some flair and magic. I'm hungover to buggery and you are entertaining me endlessly.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here