Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Surprised to read that you dont seem to have the "a little bird whispered in my ear" expression in English.

We do - but it is "a little bird told me". Without little and with whisper, it is sounds like a female human.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A bird just whispered in my ear about Gabriel Gudmundsson, a left back playing for Groningen.

Let's hope your little bird might have a word with young Gabriel to come to Brighton.
The kid looks rapid and is from the Biss school of tackling.

I wonder how much Groningen would sell him for?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Let's hope your little bird might have a word with young Gabriel to come to Brighton.
The kid looks rapid and is from the Biss school of tackling.

I wonder how much Groningen would sell him for?

Its from a good sauce. Same that told me Gyökeres were first going to Swansea and then that Malmö had made a bid for him (transfer didnt happen though as Viktor wanted to stay in England).

Brighton are probably not the only interested club though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
3 days until the window creaks slowly open.

:rock:

Guessing Ryan and Pröpper OUT, and Scherpen IN will be announced soon-ish.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
160 minutes until the window opens.

There is ZERO chance of a SINGING tomorrow.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Transfer window now open...shuts again at 11pm on Tuesday August 31st...
For those of persuasion that you must get your business done early...Opening weekend of fixtures is August 14th/15th
And for those that think transfers won't take place during tournaments - the Euros final is July 11th
Some argue that Albion MUST have everything wrapped up before pre-season starts - looks like Albion back in training on July 5th, with the pre-season trip away 12-16th (in the UK) and the prestige friendly at the Amex on Aug 7 or 8th.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
For those of persuasion that you must get your business done early...Opening weekend of fixtures is August 14th/15th
And for those that think transfers won't take place during tournaments - the Euros final is July 11th
Some argue that Albion MUST have everything wrapped up before pre-season starts - looks like Albion back in training on July 5th, with the pre-season trip away 12-16th (in the UK) and the prestige friendly at the Amex on Aug 7 or 8th.

I’d be very surprised if we sign any players who’d walk into the 1st team. And of those we sign, I suspect it’ll only be 3 or 4 for the 1st team squad. I’m hoping for a speedy creative goal scoring winger/No.10 player to challenge Tross, someone like Pereira along with a back up for Solly and an alternative No.9 to Maupay who offers something very different (including goals) like Onuachu. I’d still start with Tross, Maupay & March in August though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Also the paperwork for transfers to European clubs doesn't go through until July 1st ( I think ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here