Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

boik

He definatley has the talent, but his mentally is a concern. Last week he did a zoom interview on Sky and spoke about playing Fifa21, he actually said he will never be as good as the best gamers because he lacks mental toughness (or words to that effect).

This set alarm bells ringing.

"definAtely"? Guys, I think we've found out who "H" is!!!!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Certainly wouldn't mind gtting Sessegnon - but would he really be cheaper? West Brom presumably will need to sell a few, so the price could be reasonable - as opposed to a youngster who Spurs paid £25M for two years ago who still only just turned 21 a few days ago.
What price tag would you put on each player?

30 million & Andone for Pereira........result alround.:clap2:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This Corona malarkey is really hampering my international SAUCES doing their jobs , bloody MEXICANS and their infected beer !

I had no idea it was so popular, but stick a LIME wedge in something and the INGLISH will drink anything !

I heard my NEMESIS [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] Is tunnelling to the continent to get his so called “SOURCES” in place for the off season ,

Bless him, there’s one already dug near Folkestone you CLOWN !

Ive heard He’s made it half way underneath the Bay of Biscay and will EMERGE in SANTANDER , obviously to bypass the French , understandable ...

I don’t have the HART to tell him you can bank online with them ...... a wasted dig , a bit like his transfer gossip

All HUFF but no PUFF !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This Corona malarkey is really hampering my international SAUCES doing their jobs , bloody MEXICANS and their infected beer !

I had no idea it was so popular, but stick a LIME wedge in something and the INGLISH will drink anything !

I heard my NEMESIS [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] Is tunnelling to the continent to get his so called “SOURCES” in place for the off season ,

Bless him, there’s one already dug near Folkestone you CLOWN !

Ive heard He’s made it half way underneath the Bay of Biscay and will EMERGE in SANTANDER , obviously to bypass the French , understandable ...

I don’t have the HART to tell him you can bank online with them ...... a wasted dig , a bit like his transfer gossip

All HUFF but no PUFF !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we GO again. Elusive after ELUSIVE from me whilst BRADLEY and his mate PIRES MORGAN hack my BLOWER again to try get the SCOOOOOPS. Let the battle CROMENCE.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As the gent above said, Moises surely is the long term successor.

And a certain Ben White can play DM as well. So that’s 3 already in our squad.

Molumby likes a good tackle too - Preston loan wasn't in retrospect a good move, but not to be written off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here