Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It's happening:

Gary-Goals-ad.jpg

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I'm with you. Something is happening

I agree. Are we just getting inpatient though?

Also, and this is probably nothing, but I’m putting 2+2 and getting No. 9. Naylor appears to be back online today after his holiday after saying he would be “back for the new season.” Seems a little early. Perhaps the club have advised him to be available?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
This bloke is Leeds thru and thru.

We've got no chance.

Imagine the player he'd become under Bielsa?!

This Bielsa bloke has become a right thorn in our sides. Beginning to think he's the devil ... hang on. Bielsa ... Bielsabub. He is the devil!

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
The Billy Reid clip is called MONDAY MOTIVATION with a grinning/smiling face.

The edited clip is all about the need to score more goals, and improve in that area..Considering our need for strengthening is blatantly obvious YES this did seem like a big hint..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

The edited clip is all about the need to score more goals, and improve in that area..Considering our need for strengthening is blatantly obvious YES this did seem like a big hint..

Soon to become “it’s complicated but we couldn’t improve on what we’ve already got and we have no doubt that the strikers we have give us enough with the quality of our squad” :wink:

Paul Barber’s remit will be to release the above in much greater detail.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Or it’s a ****ing massive hint from the management team that we NEED to strengthen in that area, not that we’re about to announce anything.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I wonder if that's why Potter only had 6 subs and no striker replacement against W Brom. Maybe giving the guys a timely reminder that we are actually short in the goal getting dept. There must've been an u23 he could have named for the experience

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
This Bielsa bloke has become a right thorn in our sides. Beginning to think he's the devil ... hang on. Bielsa ... Bielsabub. He is the devil!

Lol!

He really isn't like anyone else (as we've been told a hundred times).
I do not expect him to act in the same way as the average person.

Nothing would surprise me, and that includes him walking out before the season begins.
He hasn't penned a contract (which is likely only a 1yr contract) and could be unhappy with the lack of senior team transfers, and the loss of Ben White.

In which case he'll go down as Leeds saviour and destroyer (for lack of a better word) at the same time!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wonder if that's why Potter only had 6 subs and no striker replacement against W Brom. Maybe giving the guys a timely reminder that we are actually short in the goal getting dept. There must've been an u23 he could have named for the experience

Nope, he communicates with people like a mature grown-up, not some passive-aggressive signalling.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Glenn played 786 minutes for us in the 19/20 PL season, scoring 1 and assisting 1.

In the 9 games after lockdown he played a total of 85 minutes.

'Losing him' does not significantly impact our attacking threat.

Except when one striker gets injured. Murray adds more than just goals. We are totally ****ed if one striker gets injured. We won’t win a single game with one of the two out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Except when one striker gets injured. Murray adds more than just goals. We are totally ****ed if one striker gets injured. We won’t win a single game with one of the two out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if connolly was injured i think we would stand a chance of winning a game, if maupay was injured then we would be ****ed

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1 day closer to the next singing as the anticipation ratchets up a little bit more.

How many will sing up in the next 27 1/2 days ? ???

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1 day closer to the next singing as the anticipation ratchets up a little bit more.

How many will sing up in the next 27 1/2 days ? ???

Bit of a deadline for new players to be available for the first game of the season. We might get one in prior to the weekend?

I think it’ll be four in, four out but the Striker won’t be singing for another 27 days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here