Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not my 'other ego' TB... a separate and informed poster...

I am not saying we aren't preparing, but there is just not enough progress in evidence at this time IMHO...

Weren't you saying a very similar thing this time last year? Or is my memory failing me?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not my 'other ego' TB... a separate and informed poster...

I am not saying we aren't preparing, but there is just not enough progress in evidence at this time IMHO...

Definition of a sock puppet, creating an account to agree or back up their own opinion. You praise each other far too much even to the extent of quoting the sock puppet - sorry Sock Monster, in your own signature.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
As stated by another poster previously, once you resort to the pathetic term "bedwetter", you have lost the argument... I'll leave it there... enjoy your rose-tinted glasses

You don't get to decide that .

I say it wins you the argument hands down .:rave:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Anymore news on Dutch German player ? ???

Nope. Only that the source I got it from got something else completely wrong as well.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why is that ( unofficial ) bhafc stat account suddenly tweeting stats about Cafu ?

I thought that rumour had fizzled out...

Hmmmmm.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Stop me if you think you've heard this one before.

[tweet]882247355004858369[/tweet]
[tweet]882247767640461314[/tweet]

He is a buffoon... point 1 is wrong; Huddersfield's, and other lower-end Prem team's for that matter, signings are clearly relevant to us... point 2 is ridiculous... we need to get players in well before Aug 31... other than that, I agree wholeheartedly with the clown of journalism...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seen plenty of sports journos in other sports markets that embrace and support the team they are reporting on at the time.

They don't look down on the fans like this tosser seems to like doing.

He's stating his opinion, some of which is right. Tosser is harsh, especially when you know nothing about him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
As compared to saying things like rose tinted glasses. We all have different opinions. I would say you are one of the most negative posters on here (while you claim to be a realist). However, I am sure you claimed last summer that we wouldn't get promoted due to lack of signings and you were being realistic. Remind me of what happened last season.

I'm sure I didn't say that (we wouldn't get promoted)... find the post, then come back with a valid point...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No the time you've lost the argument is when you create another user to agree with yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods - please let these ****ing idiots know that I am not SockMonster...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'm sure I didn't say that (we wouldn't get promoted)... find the post, then come back with a valid point...

You certainly spent a lot of time moaning last summer (as you do every summer). I really can't be bothered to search through every post from you last summer but I do remember you being negative, as you usually are.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Weren't you saying a very similar thing this time last year? Or is my memory failing me?

Hi Commander... not sure what you mean? I definitely said the 'fail to plan, plan to fail' thing, if that's what you mean... however, the need to get quality signings in sooner is far, far greater this summer than last...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8006811 said:
Mods I feel like if you changed the thread title back to someone SINGING we may be able to get some action :thumbsup:

Agreed, that's whats jinxed it.

Will we SING anyone today?

Change it back!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Definition of a sock puppet, creating an account to agree or back up their own opinion. You praise each other far too much even to the extent of quoting the sock puppet - sorry Sock Monster, in your own signature.

Dear TB... I absolutely guarantee that SM is not me... a separate, living, breathing individual who has similar thoughts to me... I know that's hard to believe, but it is true... the text in my signature just made me smile, so I kept it... OK?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8006811 said:
Mods I feel like if you changed the thread title back to someone SINGING we may be able to get some action [emoji106]
Oh Yes.

"Change it back,
Change it back,
Change it back"....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here