Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The trains!

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
Was it just me or are the trains getting worse? Seriously when is someone going to drop an investment and give us some transport options befitting of the popularity of match day!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Was it just me or are the trains getting worse? Seriously when is someone going to drop an investment and give us some transport options befitting of the popularity of match day!
Radio Sussex said there was a trespasser on the line

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
Waited after the game today had a beer did the fan store with the little guy - and still an epic queue for trains.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds like there have been two line trespassing incidents which has stuffed up the whole area.

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
Thanks for sharing. Still not home so glad to no all this walking wasn’t just to bad timing on my part!!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Huge wait at Falmer for Brighton bound train. One finally turns up and leaves packed to the limit. That then gets stuck at Moulescomb with the aircon turned off. Loads of locals abandoned the train and walked down to Lewes Rd or up to Ditchling Road. No idea when that train finally got going but an awful journey home.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve been trying to get back to Worthing from London - latest one is a child / children in the Patching tunnel. £60 taxi from Hassocks 🙄 delay repay will cover half of that as would be at least over 2 hours late

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It’s an absolute shambles at Brighton, nothing seems to have moved north for over an hour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here