Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The tossers who leave early........

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
I just wish that people leaving early would crawl on their f***ing hands and knees and not keep blocking my view of the MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME!

toff79

Aug 8, 2011
the only thing i hate about people leaving early is that other bad nob heads take up the seat as they try to get closer to the exit.

stay in your own seat until the match has finished or leave the ground as soon as you leave your seat, i had some little shit o'laying in my ear last week who iv never seen before and hope never to see again

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

It is a pleasure to help the needy. However, i would have thought that at YOUR ripe old age, you would have known better. :)

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
.... have so far missed:

Buckers last minute goal against Doncaster.
Barnes' late penalty against Liverpool, which created a very exciting last few minutes.
Buckers last minute goal against Forest.
Sparrow putting the icing on the cake against Saints with the 3rd goal.
Buckers last minute goal against Leicester.

You've pay £35 a month for a season ticket, and you've missed nearly all the best bits.....

:lol:

Meanwhile, I'll happily sit in the traffic that you successfully dodged..... revelling in the recent memory of last minute winners, 16,000 people going ballistic in tandem, the fantastic afterglow of a win, clapping off a group of honest professionals who have given their all and that special moment at 5pm when a group of people you don't even know have just made your weekend.

Keep doing what you're doing guys. After all, its important to get home in time for Catchphrase.....

and to all the tossers who seem to think they need to make a new thread every week

Get a F@@@ing life, Jesus if people want / need to leave early so what ?

p.s I dont leave early I wait whistle blows.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I think I love you, Mr Burns.

And you're right about having no mates to meet for a drink. If only I could persuade them to stay out later than 6pm!
Don't worry. I'm sure when their bollocks drop and mummy and daddy says its okay, they'll be able to stay out and play after 6pm.:cool:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Disclaimer for The Hard of Thinking:

I am fully aware these types of threads have been done before. It was merely meant to be an observation that this season in particular seems to have been one involving a lot of last minute drama.

For those of you with kids and stuff, it sounds like you have legitimate reasons, and that is fair enough. But, as evidenced by the fact that were absolutely thousands of people who used to do this at Withdean and The Goldstone, in a the vast majority of cases it has nothing to do with concerns about train queues whatsoever. There were no such transport issues then and people still did it.

I have also had my own bad experience of leaving early, because of some mong who I went to the Peterborough away game a few years back with (Gary Hart broken leg, Bobby Zamora comeback goal). He totally spoiled what should have been one of my favourite ever Albion aways (it basically clinched us promotion) by making us leave early and sprinting the mile walk back to the car like a deranged madman.

For those of you who leave early because of young children or long drives back home, I apologise. You're aren't tossers.

xxx

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Don't worry. I'm sure when their bollocks drop and mummy and daddy says its okay, they'll be able to stay out and play after 6pm.:cool:

Wow, implying that I am paedophile because I started a thread about people leaving early.

You definitely retain the moral high ground in this argument, chap.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

I am fully aware these types of threads have been done before. It was merely meant to be an observation that this season in particular seems to have been one involving a lot of last minute drama.

For those of you with kids and stuff, it sounds like you have legitimate reasons, and that is fair enough. But, as evidenced by the fact that were absolutely thousands of people who used to do this at Withdean and The Goldstone, in a the vast majority of cases it has nothing to do with concerns about train queues whatsoever. There were no such transport issues then and people still did it.

I have also had my own bad experience of leaving early, because of some mong who I went to the Peterborough away game a few years back with (Gary Hart broken leg, Bobby Zamora comeback goal). He totally spoiled what should have been one of my favourite ever Albion aways (it basically clinched us promotion) by making us leave early and sprinting the mile walk back to the car like a deranged madman.

For those of you who leave early because of young children or long drives back home, I apologise. You're aren't tossers.

xxx

uhm, i thought this was about the amex.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Wow, implying that I am paedophile because I started a thread about people leaving early.

You definitely retain the moral high ground in this argument, chap.
Yer, I do. As if you were serious, your first post was one of a complete prat.

And if you wasn't a total bellend, you would have seem the smilie with the shades and a big grin.... ie Joke!!! Not hard to work out is it?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

xxx
I'm sure everyones minds at rest, now that a complete tosser no longer thinks they're tossers :tosser:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I had to leave early to get up to a gig in London last week, felt so dirty. I heard the cheer of the crowd as I was decending the steps so ran into the back of the north stand to see if it was the Albion fance celebrating, waved my fist in the air and then ran for the train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here