Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The tossers who leave early........

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
It would appear that Chesney is in fact a very very sad little man with serious issues

Have a look at this PM he just sent me.....

not gonna clog up NSC anymore with this rubbish...... You STILL don't get it do you?

I have now posted several times to explain that I have no issue with people who leave early due to circumstance, and the original post was directed at people who leave early on a REGULAR BASIS who have no reason to do so (e.g. long trips home).

I gave the examples of me leaving early to prove the point that I don't have an issue with people leaving early due to circumstance.I have had to do it twice myself.

I have not insulted anyone since the initial post (please quote me to prove me wrong) yet you have insulted me several times. I have refused to insult you back despite your provocations.

You are impossible to reason with. You have started numerous threads criticising Ashley Barnes (a young footballer who is doing his best for our club) yet you are incredibly quick to get in your high horse (Taricco for example) when someone does the same.

I have no doubt that you won't have the guts to reply to this message, but I wanted to get my point across.

..........................................................................................................

and I thought I'd seen and come across every type of werido on NSC. It appears not. The last line made me chuckle the most. How pathetic can one person be:nono:

Anyway, for what its worth here's my reply

You really are a sad little man to bother to even try and explain yourself.

Do you think I or anyone else gives the slighest f*** about what a silly little man like you thinks. If you don't want to clog up NSC with rubbish, take a look at your original thread.

You're a f***ing pain in the arse, that talks shit.

Where have I started numerous threads about Barnes you wally? I started one. Try and stick to the facts.

The reason i jump on some other threads, is too often on here people change there views on players and slag them off one week, and love them the next depending on team results. I've stood by my views on Barnes for a year, because I dont think he's good enough, and I am not blinded by a run of 3 or 4 decent performances, where in my view he's playing vlose to the same standard as the other players, but people think he's playing great, because he's not playing shit.

The bottom line is, you posted a load of shit, and virtually to a man, everyone who posted more than a few words shot you down, yet you still tried to argue.

You want a quote post numbr 91. "I get home from games at 6pm you lunatic." There you go you're proved wrong.

Haven't got the guts to reply. I'll tell you what I'll post it in the forum, just to prove what a total sad little wally you really are.

No run along, bed time, let the grown ups on here have a chat, without silly little boys running around being a pain

Now doubt in the moring, he'll come out with some line that I'm flirting with him as he does, trying to look like he's clever and doesn't give a shit.

When as we all know, for him to take the time to effort to PM, he obviously does give a shit.

What a first class :tosser: Another one to add to my "owned" list :lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy your ban xxxx

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I still don't give a toss what anyone thinks of me because I leave two minutes early. I do what is right for me and my child and don't think I or anyone else should be labelled a tosser because I am a responsible parent?

Nobody should be labelled a Tosser for leaving early as everybody has they're own reasons for doing so but I guess that just shows the mentality of the OP, As well as people with children there's also people who due to age/illness/disability who will want to leave early to not only avoid having to stand around waiting for trains and buses but also to avoid hoards of people all dashing around in different directions after the game. I've left a couple of games early myself this season and to be honest I've considered doing it more often if I cant stay around after the game for a pint, Trying to get from the ground to the station after the game in a wheelchair is a bit of a nightmare to say the least. I've already had one person do his best to bowl my wheelchair over this season along with numerous near misses every game so I can only imagine how it must feel for somebody who is a bit unsteady on they're feet, But of course that does'nt matter because according to the OP if we do leave early we're just Tossers.
I don't know about anybody else but I'd rather see a 20k crowd at the Amex with 5k leaving early than have have a 15k crowd with everybody staying to the end.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The one and only time I've left early was in 1982 at the Goldstone when a jobsworth copper decided I was too drunk & promptly ejectd me from the North stand. I'm still ashamed.....of leaving early.

Or of getting pissed on Babysham you mean.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I never leave early, I have to listen or read every god damn minute of every match.
I probably get to bed later than you lot in real turns.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
.... have so far missed:

Buckers last minute goal against Doncaster.
Barnes' late penalty against Liverpool, which created a very exciting last few minutes.
Buckers last minute goal against Forest.
Sparrow putting the icing on the cake against Saints with the 3rd goal.
Buckers last minute goal against Leicester.

You've pay £35 a month for a season ticket, and you've missed nearly all the best bits.....

:lol:

Meanwhile, I'll happily sit in the traffic that you successfully dodged..... revelling in the recent memory of last minute winners, 16,000 people going ballistic in tandem, the fantastic afterglow of a win, clapping off a group of honest professionals who have given their all and that special moment at 5pm when a group of people you don't even know have just made your weekend.

Keep doing what you're doing guys. After all, its important to get home in time for Catchphrase.....

The Germans have a word for the thing of which you speak. That word is Schadenfreude!

Schadenfreude Listeni/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/ (German: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others :thumbsup:

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I know people have various reason for leaving early & I accept that however on Saturday a couple of guys near me in the family stand ( Never seen any kids with them but thats a different matter) arrived with 10mins gone in first half & left with 15mins gone in the second half.

All I can say is they must be bloody loaded to waste money like that as this is not the only game they arrive late & leave at least 15mins before the end of the game.
Give the tickets to someone who wants to watch the Seagulls no matter what & as its family stand maybe someone with a Child.............

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I know people have various reason for leaving early & I accept that however on Saturday a couple of guys near me in the family stand ( Never seen any kids with them but thats a different matter) arrived with 10mins gone in first half & left with 15mins gone in the second half.

All I can say is they must be bloody loaded to waste money like that as this is not the only game they arrive late & leave at least 15mins before the end of the game.
Give the tickets to someone who wants to watch the Seagulls no matter what & as its family stand maybe someone with a Child.............

Meanwhile, back in the real world, nobody wants to be queueing with 20,000 other people for a stupid four coach train in the middle of nowhere for an eight minute trip to somewhere. Especially if they have far to go to get home.
Fair play to anybody who refuses to do it. :clap2:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
a couple of guys near me in the family stand ( Never seen any kids with them but thats a different matter)

There isn't a family stand. There's a family area that is part of the east stand. Perhaps where they are sat is just outside the family area

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Meanwhile, back in the real world, nobody wants to be queueing with 20,000 other people for a stupid four coach train in the middle of nowhere for an eight minute trip to somewhere. Especially if they have far to go to get home.
Fair play to anybody who refuses to do it. :clap2:

I travel down from KENT, always applaude the team off. Like I said I can understand ppl leaving 5-10 mins early, but surely even you can agree arriving 10 mins late & leaving 30 mins early is a bit extreme....

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I often leave early because I take my dad and he's only been going to Falmer since the goldstone. The reason I leave 10 minutes early is because he's 79 and has dementia and Cancer, and problems with walking which is why we get the shuttle bus from the disabled parking in car park 5.

If it wasn't for the shuttle bus he'd not be able to attend games. Why does thread after thread slate fans for leaving early? I dont care if we miss last minute goals as my dads health comes first before watching a goal.

f***ing muppets who complain about people leaving early, we pay our money so we decide when to leave.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
You don't know why some fans leave early. They pay good money for their ticket, they stay for the majority of the match, and for whatever reason, they decide to exit the ground a few minutes before full-time. So what? The hell do you think you are slagging them off like that? Is this going to end up being a competition to see who stays in the stadium the longest? Whoop-de-doo, good for you hanging in there in the freezing cold, the one caught up in the traffic jams, just to watch the players on a lap of honour. As long as fans leave quickly and quietly, what the hell are you doing turning on your fellow fans and mocking them for doing what is completely understandable in the 89th minute.

In short, it takes one to know one, OP.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
You pays Your money You make Your choise. Each to their own. I've stayed to the end of each game so far and if I want to leave early I will. Might need to one day You never know. Why worry.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
The post match queues dont take long...

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here