Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
Anyone else not been allocated a priority group yet ?? Emailed the club this morning who told me it would be sent out at midday but still haven’t heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Do I need to reapply for the ballot or will my original set up (pre saints game) still apply for future ballots?

Couldn’t find anywhere online to confirm 1) do I need to apply 2) what my and my sons group is for the next two games?

Thanks

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Anyone else not been allocated a priority group yet ?? Emailed the club this morning who told me it would be sent out at midday but still haven’t heard

I haven’t, hence my post below - extra vetting for group 1 maybe?!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Have you logged onto the ticketing site to check?

I’ve no idea whether I have an email or not, but groups seem to have been online from midnight-ish.

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
Priority three for Saints but priority one for Sheffield Utd and I’ll definitely go as I may not get many more chances!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not sure anyone has yet, but you can see what you've got on the ticketing site.

Poo, Priority 4, three last time, such a shame

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
4 last time
3 this time

Was gonna call it a Collymore but remembered we have Swedish Guests

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do we get a mail saying what tier we are in...I got one for last night but haven’t received anything since

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Do we get a mail saying what tier we are in...I got one for last night but haven’t received anything since

Only received mine in the last hour so I guess its a bit random you can check online via your seagulls account...

"Priority sales windows can also be checked by clicking here; please ensure you are logged in using your login details."

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
3 last time 4 this game. Will have to spend an evening hitting refresh button on exchange site again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2 this time after 1 last time. I accept I've been very lucky for a JCL of 25 years

Southampton 2 (got ticket and went), Sheffield United 1 (won't be going).
It was a slight annoyance last night that my glasses kept steaming up where I had to wear a mask in my seat (...and I saw a few glasses-wearers wearing their mask off their nose, and the stewards tried to have words with them to wear their mask properly), but the main reason for not being comfortable with the experience was the difficulty with social distancing at half-time (for toilet queues in particular) and when walking back to the Bridge CarPark.

Yes that's a real pain, and I went with contacts after trying glasses at a previous game and having a mare.

Toilet queues, I just sacrificed a couple of minutes during the game and prayed nothing would happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here