Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I guess given the size of the allocations, loads of people were going to get double 4s and very few double 1s. Has anyone owned up to being on Barber's algorithm yet

frankie howerd.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
From a distance, quite a few in the NS seemed to not be in their allocated seats........the nice orderly diagonal lines didn’t exist

In the ESL, didn’t experience any issues with social distancing at all, either before, during or after the game. For those suggesting the queues for the toilets were a problem, simply follow a normal matchday protocol and wait 5-10 mins - no queue at all 5 mins before resumption.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
How many consecutive Group 4's before it's appropriate to start asking questions? Our group is now on two consecutive Group 4's which is fair enough. Wouldn't want to see that sequence extending TOO much further tho

Same. Seem to be a huge number of us in the exact same boat. Will be keeping a very close eye on that algorithm from here on in ???

Are you seriously trying to suggest that each ballot isn't a random draw?

Are you seriously trying to suggest that each ballot isn't a random draw?

I can reveal random posts about Leon Knight being alright is fed into the algorithm, FACT

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Did the Southampton game go to tier 2? We’re T2 for Sheffield and just trying to rate our chances. Last nights result may affect a few!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Same. Seem to be a huge number of us in the exact same boat. Will be keeping a very close eye on that algorithm from here on in ???

Unfortunately there is always a chance of being a low probability outcome. Your chances of not being PW4 for subsequent matches won’t be changing, as conditionality is not part of the algorithm. If you draw 4 for the rest of the season maybe you just need to be more careful when walking under ladders.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brilliant

I was priority 3 for stains

I am now priority 4 for United

As a fan of 46;years I a ****ing disgusted at my treatment.

Barber out
Bloom out
Everyone out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did the Southampton game go to tier 2? We’re T2 for Sheffield and just trying to rate our chances. Last nights result may affect a few!

Yep - 915 tickets went into group 2, which is probably over half of those that were available initially.

They then went VERY quickly, so don't hang about when your time comes.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I`m tier two and if my guess that 12.00 Sunday will be a more popular slot than 8.00pm monday evening there will be very few tickets left for tier two.

Praying for tier one for Arsenal Game !!

Jul 7, 2003
Was 3 for Saints but 1 for Sheff Utd. Morning meeting with Mr Barber added to my work calendar!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I`m tier two and if my guess that 12.00 Sunday will be a more popular slot than 8.00pm monday evening there will be very few tickets left for tier two.

Praying for tier one for Arsenal Game !!

Possibly, although balance that with the early ko (gates will be open at 10am), no alcohol, crap (normal) train service and our home form...........potentially similar I reckon.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’m doing my best [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Long range weather forecast is AWFUL too.

Plus that hurricane...sort of thing that would encourage people to stay at home in the warm ...watch game on tv ...I mean match could be awful....VAR will probably ruin it....five sent off ....probably worse

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Gutted period 4 , I won’t be watching in person Sheffield getting their first 3 points of the season , looks like prime for me if I can be bothered , have really lost the enthusiasm to watch us at the moment , let’s hope it returns in the new year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here