Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Just phoned the club & apparently there is 2000 tickets in tier 1 & 7000 in each of the other groups. This would mean that all tier 1's will get a ticket.My youngest won't be going so that will drop one of the tickets down to tier 2..... If that helps.

Good Luck all.

Take up for the first game was around 1,000 in tier 1? Might be more this time because Saturday though?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Take up for the first game was around 1,000 in tier 1?

There were 915 tickets available for last night when the second tier opened, but we don't know how many tickets were available at the beginning, since...

- We don't see 1901 tickets (guesstimate at 250-300)
- We don't know how many tickets the club release to partners, players and the like.

When I first saw tickets for sale at around 9:10am on the tier 1 morning, there were only 1,200ish available.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Were family’s from the same bubble allowed to sit next to each other last night or were they all made to sit 3 seats apart?
A few were sitting together near me in NS and stewards did not seem to mind

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Were family’s from the same bubble allowed to sit next to each other last night or were they all made to sit 3 seats apart?

Stewards near me in the North were strict and regularly moving into the crowd to ask people to correctly position masks or space apart. I didn't see anyone next to each other near me. I was right next to the staircase though.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Tier 4 last time and the same again this time :tantrum:

I guess given the size of the allocations, loads of people were going to get double 4s and very few double 1s. Has anyone owned up to being on Barber's algorithm yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here