Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REMF 6 - Thanks and Results

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yoda said:
I'd like one GG.

Like I said on the night, let me know about printing, I'll have a word with a few mates in PEP printers in Worthing (Used to play for their 5-a-side team). I may be able to get something done for free, if not then on the cheap big time.

Mate we will be in touch about this early 2008. Thanks.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Seagullible said:
was great fun though I've been aching all weekend and my hip lost more skin yesterda so in agony today as my trousers keep sticking to the wound!
Definately want a programme to add to my collection :)

I want one as well but only if I can get it signed by the MAN OF THE MATCH.

:clap:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Had a wicked day, again.

Was a real honour playing in the centre of the park with Paul Rogers, and learnt a lot from him. Him and Ian Chapman said some very nice things to me after the game too.

Brilliant day, and now FOUR wins on the trot.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Chesney Christ said:
Had a wicked day, again.

Was a real honour playing in the centre of the park with Paul Rogers, and learnt a lot from him. Him and Ian Chapman said some very nice things to me after the game too.

I thought it was between you and Pete for MOM Sam. Had a cracking game.:clap:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Chesney Christ said:
Had a wicked day, again.

Sam, you were my MOTM, you and Dodge controlled the centre brilliantly - great stuff that man :clap: :clap: :clap: :bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sam , just before half time you were IC's mom when I spoke to him but Peter's heroic's swung it his way by the end.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whitehawk call up ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can now tell everyone that El Presidente has transferred £ 322 from his personal funds to the REMF bank account to round the net profit to £ 2000. This is a magnificent gesture I am sure you will all agree and I would like to thank El Pres on behalf of REMF for this wonderful donation. You moniey will be put to good use.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Uncle Spielberg said:
I can now tell everyone that El Presidente has transferred £ 322 from his personal funds to the REMF bank account to round the net profit to £ 2000. This is a magnificent gesture I am sure you will all agree and I would like to thank El Pres on behalf of REMF for this wonderful donation. You moniey will be put to good use.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Fantastic gesture.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Uncle Spielberg said:
Sam , just before half time you were IC's mom when I spoke to him but Peter's heroic's swung it his way by the end.

Pete HAD to win man of the match. His saves kept us in the game, simple as. It was definitely the right decision.

Yoda

English & European
Uncle Spielberg said:

I would agree with that. Sam, you played well in the center, but it was the match saving efforts from Pete that swayed it. Some real top draw saves Pete, well played again :bowdown:
More than made up for the howler at the last REMF game at Withdean now. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here