Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REMF 6 - Thanks and Results

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think the best was the ability to generate an atmosphere which was fantastic.

I think I need to start handing over the ball boy duties to Minis team for next year.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Basil Fawlty said:
Absolutely fantastic night, I'll remember it for the rest of my life. It was a fantastic experience. I don't care if I came on for five seconds, because we won the penalty Shoot-Out.

You'll be able to tell the next generation of Apes about the moment you REPLACED an Albion TITLE WINNING CAPTAIN.

Brilliant!:clap: :clap:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
remf07051.jpg

The fateful moment where the spawny Seagullible gained his MoM award... :lolol:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
what a great night, which continued until 3am in buddies -
rumour mill is that ricky marlowe went to RFC for chicken and chips, then half an hour later was in buddies finishing a Buddies Buster :bowdown:

great photos as always roz, and gareth cheers for the special mention

cant wait for next year, and there is even scandalous taunts being touted around that richie coleman will let go of the trophy for more than 12 seconds

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
As for the photo

Back row left to right:
Kinky Gerbils, Ali Jenkins, Sheebo, Seagullible, Richie Morris, Fatboy, Chesney Christ, Paul Rogers, Ricky Marlowe

Front row left to right:
Basil Fawlty, Scotty Mac, Chapmans the Saviour, Little Rich, Hoggy, Father Jack, El Turi, Mendoza10

i dont know peoples real names as ive never felt the need to interact with people without the use of a keyboard :jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Withdean Wanderer said:
remf07094.thumb.jpg

You could do a lot worse Dave:love:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

gareth, I have 3 bottles of bubbly left over which are adorning my wine rack at the moment....what do you want me to do with them?

answers on a postcard please...LOL

Thanks from to to all concerned, shame about the CD and mic not available and lack of programmes, but apart from that a top top effort from the REMF team and the REMF management team. just glad I could help by doing my bit.

Superb evening and I sincerely hope everyone enjoyed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here