Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REMF 6 - Thanks and Results

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who's that mixing his drinks on the left of this picture?

remf07025.thumb.jpg

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Some cracking pics Roz, as usual.And nothing broken this time....Marvellous Scenes!!!:clap: :clap:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
What a great night, and great that more money was raised this year than last meaning that the even is still being a success

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Twas a good evening. Both my mates who came down for the weekend (Forest and Wednesday supporters) both really enjoyed it as well.

Nice one US:clap: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Les Biehn said:
Twas a good evening. Both my mates who came down for the weekend (Forest and Wednesday supporters) both really enjoyed it as well.

You were there?!

It was a good do, but the most important issue - who was the Palace fan who bid on the signed shirt?

They aren't all bad you know.....
:love:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I had the pleasure of meeting the legend Les Biehn but alas I was running around like a headless Chicken and could not stop and have a pint and compare notes with Les but I hope to soon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is that LB collecting my 6 cans of Guiness there ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
4 players did not get the winners trophies , can they pm me and I will arrange one for them, also Beach Hut I have 4 ball boys trophies for you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gaffer on the PA :clap:

Ricky had a great weekend, went to football with him yesterday, he was less than impressed, went to the Dogs today, he has confirmed his attendance for REMF 7.

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
can't wait until next year's game.

This time fatboy can we start the warm up matches a little sooner than 4 weeks be for the big match.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The atmosphere was fantastic, the beer flowed freely and the company was sublime. REMF Albion were not the only winners. REMF and particularly the memory of Robert Eaton were clear winners. I never met the chap and didn't even converse via the net, but felt that I got to know a little bit of him last night.

Well done to the Gareth and all of the REMF. I am counting the days down until the next one. Bravo!

Maybe a cricket day is workable.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les Biehn said:

You're a f***ing plum potter, I've meet you before and even talked to you at the end of the game as you were being Charles bitch carrying his bag around for him.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
I had the pleasure of meeting the legend Les Biehn but alas I was running around like a headless Chicken and could not stop and have a pint and compare notes with Les but I hope to soon.

You should be happy US, I'm a massive dissapointment in real life. I barely even bother getting my arse out anymore. Our brief encounter was never the less one of the highlights of the night, always enjoy putting a face to the name.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Les Biehn said:
You're a f***ing plum potter, I've meet you before and even talked to you at the end of the game as you were being Charles bitch carrying his bag around for him.

:lolol:
:dunce:

To be fair, i'm crap at remembering peoples faces!

Although that clears up the 'how the hell does that bloke know my name' issue...i assumed you were a mate of Rumbles!
:lol:

And yes, bizarrely enough, i was given the same 'bag carrying' duty at Withdean yesterday.....lucky me eh!;)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Withdean Wanderer said:
:lolol:
:dunce:

To be fair, i'm crap at remembering peoples faces!

Although that clears up the 'how the hell does that bloke know my name' issue...i assumed you were a mate of Rumbles!
:lol:

And yes, bizarrely enough, i was given the same 'bag carrying' duty at Withdean yesterday.....lucky me eh!;)

Charles will have your bottom by the time the week is out.

And don't ever refer to me as a mate of Rumbles.:angry: :angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Les Biehn said:
Charles will have your bottom by the time the week is out.

And don't ever refer to me as a mate of Rumbles.:angry: :angry:

Now there's a scary thought.......

Apologies all round!:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here