• I wasn't going, but the pricing has made me a 'yes'

Votes: 37 10.7%
  • I'm not going. Bah humbug.

Votes: 54 15.6%

• Total voters

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Who is brining extra friends or familey due to Price and the time of year and are you trying a new location. The South will rise again!

Last edited:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'm hoping to get five tickets, driving my two Daughters and my Son along with myself and the Missus down from Newmarket for our first Amex Stadium visit.

Can I get some advice please? I could carry out a search but figure I'd end up with far too many results so I'm hoping someone will be good enough to help.

Should I be able to get tickets, (is it tomorrow they go on general sale?)
Anywhere to/not to sit? The kids are in their twenties and although we'll not be singing at the top of our voices we'll probably be joining in sheepishly with an easily understood chant or two. A Louder section of seating to allow the family to take in some of the Amex atmosphere would be better (no, not in the Reading support.)

Parking for one car? Park and Ride from where? At what time. Could we park somewhere up around Moulsecoomb Way maybe then walk the rest? If so, is there a back way or is Lewes Road the only option? I used to play football on the Falmer school pitches, can still go under the railway line and perhaps get to the stadium that way to save time? Of course I could just probably follow the crowd.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm hoping to get five tickets, driving my two Daughters and my Son along with myself and the Missus down from Newmarket for our first Amex Stadium visit.

Can I get some advice please? I could carry out a search but figure I'd end up with far too many results so I'm hoping someone will be good enough to help.

Should I be able to get tickets, (is it tomorrow they go on general sale?)
Anywhere to/not to sit? The kids are in their twenties and although we'll not be singing at the top of our voices we'll probably be joining in sheepishly with an easily understood chant or two. A Louder section of seating to allow the family to take in some of the Amex atmosphere would be better (no, not in the Reading support.)

Parking for one car? Park and Ride from where? At what time. Could we park somewhere up around Moulsecoomb Way maybe then walk the rest? If so, is there a back way or is Lewes Road the only option? I used to play football on the Falmer school pitches, can still go under the railway line and perhaps get to the stadium that way to save time? Of course I could just probably follow the crowd.

North Stand or West near the North Stand end.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...t=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=Uc2tUsu9Ao_W7Qai_4AY

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Are the tickets for general sale online now? I'm trying to book a couple, but I keep getting the message: "A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the product 'Season Ticket 13/14'. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket."

Will I have to wait for the tickets to be made available to non STHs, or is it a fault in the system?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Am now thinking I should have gone North for a change of scene. Oh well- there's always the next round.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Went to club shop yesterday to change my WSU seats for north stand but was told I couldn't swap seats yet till Thursday

Next time we have a nothing game against plastics i'll trade ya :wink:

(I just bought the WSU tickets online and unselected my reserved tickets)

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Out tonight and a friend who decided to go to the Reading game when he here'd what the price was . Keep telling your friends the cost of a ticket we may gain more fans for the future.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Just bought mine on the east upper "shelf" at the south end. Was going to wait to see if I could get some halfway line ones but thought sod it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports