• I wasn't going, but the pricing has made me a 'yes'

Votes: 37 10.7%
  • I'm not going. Bah humbug.

Votes: 54 15.6%

• Total voters

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I bought three today using my season ticket account. What I did was delete my reservation in the west stand. The went to the seat plan part, select 3 seats in the north and payed for them.

Exactly that, just choose 4 seats, you csn leave them all in your name by the looks of it and BOOM ur done

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
That's how I read it. STH's wanting their own seat have from now until Monday at 09.00 to purchase their own seat. Then STH's who haven't bought their own seat basically have 24hrs to buy alternative seats until they're then released to Bronze, Blue and Young Seagulls on Tuesday, then general sale next Thursday.

Totally wrong,I know because I bought a couple in the North today.My Season ticket is in WSU.

DO NOT LOG IN.
Go on site and select stand you want to sit in,find the seats(s) you want from selection of non allocated(season ticket holder) seats and add to basket. Log in and you will find your usual seat(s)have been allocated to you AND the new ones you selected,remove your usual and pay for the new.
A big give away is that the cost of your basket when you log in will be for your usual plus new seat(s) so you CAN just pick a new view if you follow the above.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Totally wrong,I know because I bought a couple in the North today.My Season ticket is in WSU.

DO NOT LOG IN.
Go on site and select stand you want to sit in,find the seats(s) you want from selection of non allocated(season ticket holder) seats and add to basket. Log in and you will find your usual seat(s)have been allocated to you AND the new ones you selected,remove your usual and pay for the new.
A big give away is that the cost of your basket when you log in will be for your usual plus new seat(s) so you CAN just pick a new view if you follow the above.

I logged in and it was fine.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

DO NOT LOG IN.

Yes I know, I did post a bit later to say that...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I won't be going. Five emminently winnable ties from a Wembley final, with the squad we have, and the spirit of 83' around the place, and the club are putting up the white flag before a ball is kicked. A damn disgrace :ohmy:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I won't be going. Five emminently winnable ties from a Wembley final, with the squad we have, and the spirit of 83' around the place, and the club are putting up the white flag before a ball is kicked. A damn disgrace :ohmy:

White flag? Please clarify. Thank you.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
only just found out that it's the home teams decision and there decision only now for FA Cup pricing so good stuff BHA.

cannot believe Arsenal are charging Spurs £62 a ticket for their game, and have given them an 8.4% allocation

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Going as normal with my lad. Also got at least 10 others who want to go once they go on general sale. These are all people who have gone before bar 1, but as so reasonably priced all want to go. Just hope I can get that many tickets together in WSU.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Going as normal with my lad. Also got at least 10 others who want to go once they go on general sale. These are all people who have gone before bar 1, but as so reasonably priced all want to go. Just hope I can get that many tickets together in WSU.

My couple of WSU (season tickets)seats are up for grabs,going in the North for this one.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Of course I'll go! Why wouldn't I?!!

greenfordgull

Feb 2, 2009
Going with my dad, somewhere in the region of half half of season tickets seats will be taken perhaps. A crowd on 17000-18000 roughly?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think at these prices and school holidays and famileys visiting for Christmas we may get many Amex Virgins and the gate may bigger than some are predicting . Lets hope the team take it seriously!!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I have one gripe about the pricing that I think is legitimate - and a little sneaky of the club:

16 and 17 year olds have Under 18 season tickets at half the adult price, but the threshold for the Cup match is Under 16.

So my 16 y.o. son would pay about 30% more for his ticket than the pro rata season ticket price (£15 vs £11 in WSU).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here