Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The perfect woman

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Going by that shot I wouldn't say she's that special actually. No doubt she scrubs up well but not as good as I first thought. Still a solid 6/10 though

F@ck me you got high standards. She is m,ore like a 8.5/10

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im a bit spoilt living here. Seems a rather large percentage of beautiful women. Im f***ed if I come back to England single. Ive turned down women here that I would chase for months in UK and offer to sacrifice a testicle.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
F@ck me you got high standards. She is m,ore like a 8.5/10

Why is it shocking to people that someone might have standards? I would shag a high end 6 no problem but I wouldn't chase her. I don't start giving pursuit unless they are an 8* and even then I tire fairly quickly. She is nowhere near an 8.5 and should be treated as such.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why is it shocking to people that someone might have standards? I would shag a high end 6 no problem but I wouldn't chase her. I don't start giving pursuit unless they are an 8* and even then I tire fairly quickly. She is nowhere near an 8.5 and should be treated as such.

What a f***ing stud !. Any thoughts as to whether said person is a " nice " woman or are they all just pieces of meat to you ?.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
That last pic is airbrushed to f*** but no doubting she's a fitty. If she banged on a bout poker though I'd have to fold.

Fixed ;D

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What a f***ing stud !. Any thoughts as to whether said person is a " nice " woman or are they all just pieces of meat to you ?.

Calm down uncle. I don't rate women as such in real life it's just banter. If I am to judge a woman solely on looks as on here, with nothing else to go on but an airbrushed picture, she gets a 6. Any relationship I have entered into including my current one is not judged solely on looks (but I wouldn't go out with a swampdonkey just cos she had a nice personality). It's a bit of fun on a football website.

Jan 30, 2008
Its in the eyes of the beholder...Was sitting in a cafe in center of Prague that my Italian colleagues took me to as they were raving over the women there...A woman came in...cafe went quiet...we all agreed she was the most beautiful woman, any of us had ever seen...10 mins later, another woman walked in, and the first woman looked ugly in comparison...
I know my girl is the most beautiful girl ive even spoken to in real life, never mind have a relationship with...and she was turning heads when we were in Brighton a couple of weeks ago, but saying that...a lot of Czech colleagues dont rate her...possibly because she is from the Russian federation, but its all in the eyes etc
no point in beating around the bush Dave

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
50 posts in and no-one has mentioned that t her most appealing major attributes is that she has a first class honours degree in astrophysics and she is probably worth a couple of mil! I love NSC..........

......and yes I would shag her!

:love::love::love::love:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Watched "Weird Science" last week, Kelly Le Broc was HOT then for a few years, her voice was pure sex.

Wonder what she looks like now though....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not yet...:cool: Although, im only with the one girl for the last 3 years...too scared to stray in case I lose the most beautiful gf ive ever had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here