Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The perfect woman

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Just came across this BBC blog about poker and noticed a picture of a certain young lady from Kent who to me is one of those annoying people in life who seem to have everything. I really am struggling to think of anyone of the opposite sex who has so many qualities!

BBC News - Pokers faces: Are the British about to invade?

For those of you who can't be bothered to have a look (although there is a pic of her), here is a little bit taken from the article....

Liv Boeree is another Briton who has made a huge impact on the international scene, not least through winning the 2010 European Poker Tour in San Remo for 1.25m euros (£1,098,731).

The 27-year-old from Kent is also a model and television presenter, and, armed with her first-class degree in astrophysics, harbours ambitions of one day becoming "the female Brian Cox"....

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
99.9% of NSCers can do a lot better than that ugly, and frankly thick, trollop. FACT.

Wow....that makes me one of the 0.1%.

Therefore, I am special.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
99.9% of NSCers can do a lot better than that ugly, and frankly thick, trollop. FACT.

obviously...

liv-boeree.jpg
pencil.png

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Liv_Boeree.jpg

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I would deffo smash it... You can be in no doubt about that!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That last pic is airbrushed to f*** but no doubting she's a fitty. If she banged on a bout poker though I'd have to walk away.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

unbelievably air brushed, but still. She looks like a run of the mill woman in the video. That said, I would love to meat her in the flesh!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Doesn't scrub up too badly at the poker table either.....

livlarge.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Doesn't scrub up too badly at the poker table either.....

livlarge.jpg

Going by that shot I wouldn't say she's that special actually. No doubt she scrubs up well but not as good as I first thought. Still a solid 6/10 though

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Knox has got that lovely groove to rest something on.... Sod it, I'll have them both.... Together please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here