Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The perfect woman

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Going by that shot I wouldn't say she's that special actually. No doubt she scrubs up well but not as good as I first thought. Still a solid 6/10 though

Only a 6/10.. FFS mate you are choosy ain't ya?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Only a 6/10.. FFS mate you are choosy ain't ya?

She scubs up well, a lot of good looking women do but she is not stunning. She's fit. You have to be pretty f***ing amazing to start getting near ten. Not saying I can pull better, just saying if we are commenting on someone's looks she gets a good 6. It's all taste anyway isn't it really.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I know what you're saying... Just though that 6/10 seems harsh..... If she walked into my local EVERYONE of the lads would be drooling.. I'd give her at least 7.5/8... maybe a 9 if I was slightly inebriated though!

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
I think it was Jerry Hall who said the perfect woman is a lady in the lounge, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Someone had to didn't they.

6/10 really?

Yes, really. Read my earlier post. Some of you lot may only be able to pull mingers but I have standards and on my ever changing scale of fitness she gets a 6. However, someone who might get a 10 on my scale might only register a 6 on yours. Do you see how this "opinion" thing works now?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
a 6 from me too. She has a nice body but walking down the straight she would not pop out as a big fitty

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yes, really. Read my earlier post. Some of you lot may only be able to pull mingers but I have standards and on my ever changing scale of fitness she gets a 6. However, someone who might get a 10 on my scale might only register a 6 on yours. Do you see how this "opinion" thing works now?

Some people seem to take "she's not my cup of tea" or "sure, she's pretty, but she's not the most beautiful woman to have ever lived" or "I don't see what the fuss is about, really" as a way of saying "I would never ever ever sleep with this woman because she is hideous". Most (single) men will sleep with any woman who offers themselves who is at least passable. It is entirely possible and in no way hypocritical to find someone 'average' in the looks department and still be willing to sleep with them. But some people on here just can't seem to accept this and take anything less than a total agreement that whatever lady is being judged in the thread is the finest thing since sliced bread as a sign you're gay, lying, or are only attracted to ugly old women.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Some people seem to take "she's not my cup of tea" or "sure, she's pretty, but she's not the most beautiful woman to have ever lived" or "I don't see what the fuss is about, really" as a way of saying "I would never ever ever sleep with this woman because she is hideous". Most (single) men will sleep with any woman who offers themselves who is at least passable. It is entirely possible and in no way hypocritical to find someone 'average' in the looks department and still be willing to sleep with them. But some people on here just can't seem to accept this and take anything less than a total agreement that whatever lady is being judged in the thread is the finest thing since sliced bread as a sign you're gay, lying, or are only attracted to ugly old women.

Yes. Agreed. Frankly some of the woman that appear on this forum are pigdogs but try saying that to one of the sex starved knickersniffers on here. It's f***ing PC GONE f***ing MAD.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Forget all that about "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" crap... She is an attractive lass that even Brad pitt would be happy to be seen with. As long as AJ didn't get to hear about it?

Some people...!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Forget all that about "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" crap... She is an attractive lass that even Brad pitt would be happy to be seen with. As long as AJ didn't get to hear about it?

Some people...!

No-one said she wasn't fit but she's not exactly Goddess material. Yes she's fit. Yes I would shag her. Do I think she's as stunning as many peole on here are making out? No. I'd be hard pushed to say if I have ever met a 10/10 woman in my life but that's because I have raised myself to have some f***ing standards and I urge the good people of NSC to do likewise.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I accept all of these comments, but she's worth more than a 6 in anyone's language.

I would accept 7. I guess this also throws up the question of the ratings system, a bit like if we win 2-0 and TCB still gives every player a 5

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Its in the eyes of the beholder...Was sitting in a cafe in center of Prague that my Italian colleagues took me to as they were raving over the women there...A woman came in...cafe went quiet...we all agreed she was the most beautiful woman, any of us had ever seen...10 mins later, another woman walked in, and the first woman looked ugly in comparison...
I know my girl is the most beautiful girl ive even spoken to in real life, never mind have a relationship with...and she was turning heads when we were in Brighton a couple of weeks ago, but saying that...a lot of Czech colleagues dont rate her...possibly because she is from the Russian federation, but its all in the eyes etc

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
All points accepted here too.

I rate a lasses looks on a comparison to what I have at home. This young lady compares equally to my Mrs, IMO.. And no I will not be posting a pic, thankyou!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I accept all of these comments, but she's worth more than a 6 in anyone's language.

I would accept 7. I guess this also throws up the question of the ratings system, a bit like if we win 2-0 and TCB still gives every player a 5

I'd have to say I'd kind of agree with a 6. Not that she gives a shit anyway.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If anyone thinks this attractive woman is the best thing they've ever seen they must have hung around some f***ing howlers in their time that's all I can say.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
If anyone thinks this attractive woman is the best thing they've ever seen they must have hung around some f***ing howlers in their time that's all I can say.

Nowt wrong with a howler mate, we've got to get it somewhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here