Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I fear we will all be underwhelmed! :tumble:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would expect to see Iwelumo go out on loan to a Championship club as he regains fitness (Wolves have signed 2 strikers in the last 24 hours).

I doubt Slade is planning anything for today - he seems quite happy with his squad (despite results), unless we can offload Murray I doubt we'll be seeing any new faces.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
so whats revell like then? we have him on loan from southend until jan with an option to make it permanent. Supposedly Sarfend are in financial difficulties? didnt he leave you lot for £150,000?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
so whats revell like then? we have him on loan from southend until jan with an option to make it permanent. Supposedly Sarfend are in financial difficulties? didnt he leave you lot for £150,000?

Technically not the best player, but he will run solidly and chase every ball for 90 minutes. He certainly cannot be faulted for his workrate.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

If you like a genuine trier you will love Revell. He will make a few and score a few without being anything like prolific. Just an honest old fashioned footballer who gives everything every game

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

As already said he is a trier. Not a goal scorer really, but could be a good partner to an out and out goalscorer. Good in the air, average on the deck, but runs and runs. Not a bad acquisition, but doubt he will change your season.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If the rumours are true about Saints being interested in Coxy, then expect a bid from them. I would like to see Livermore and Hawkins gone, so we need two full backs and a creative midfielder, we also need a another striker but we can live in hope on that one!

face in the crowd

Jan 20, 2006

I think he could do alright along side Paynter. He is tall and skinny with little strength. He is quite mobile and works his knackers off every game. He is quite good in the air and is at his best running the channels.

He is no replacement for Cox and he is no cover for Paynter. He could, however, be a 10 goal a season man alongside Paynter and do all Paynter's running for him. Not sure that the pair of them would score enough goals together.

He was a real marmite player on here - the fans either loved him or hated him.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
We have this rumourfest every year on the last day, NSC has enough members could we not arrange for one person to sit outside the office in North Road and another to sit at the training ground and report back on anyone going in maybe even provide pics??.

This would certainly add to the deadline day experience for me whilst I am stuck at work:thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have this rumourfest every year on the last day, NSC has enough members could we not arrange for one person to sit outside the office in North Road and another to sit at the training ground and report back on anyone going in maybe even provide pics??.

This would certainly add to the deadline day experience for me whilst I am stuck at work:thumbsup:

That is a very good shout. Calling all students, calling all students...

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
cheers, i think we are buying him as back up to paynter, or to give paynter a rest, wilson is playing a 4-3-3 with quick wide men so he sounds just like just what we need.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
do you lot realise the window shuts in under 5 hours,dont think much will be happening now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here