Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread**

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Lots of rumours surrounding Dwight Yorke? Are you sure he is not just visiting his kid?
Would be pretty cool though, I´m sure he could do a job for us. Groundsman, programme seller etc...... Only kidding. I´d quite like to see him play for us, he would do very well in this league & get what we need.....goals.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Rumours from the Press Association that Leeds have accepted a £3.5 million bid for Beckford from Newcastle - suggests that Mike Ashley may be staying for a further season.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Rumours from the Press Association that Leeds have accepted a £3.5 million bid for Beckford from Newcastle - suggests that Mike Ashley may be staying for a further season.

If this goes through it will make Leeds look a bit stupid with all them always insisting that Beckford will be a Leeds player come the end of the season.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If this goes through it will make Leeds look a bit stupid with all them always insisting that Beckford will be a Leeds player come the end of the season.

It's come from the Press Association but I can't see it happening myself :down:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Why would Yorke be at Hove Station, when all the clubs facilities are in Brighton/Falmer?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Dejan Stefanovic has just left Norwich.

Could play LB until Jimmy Mac is fully fit?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I don't think the club are expecting much to happen for us today. In January there was a thing on the website on deadline day updating the deals (McNulty, Davies etc...) as they happened.

Today, nothing.

I think that is more of an indication of how RS and TB want to go about transfers - discrete and subtle approach.

You may be right nothing may happen but that is not really an indication.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I think that is more of an indication of how RS and TB want to go about transfers - discrete and subtle approach.

You may be right nothing may happen but that is not really an indication.

Not to be a harbinger of doom - but it could also be an indication of TB not backing RS with funds?

However, I think we are more likely to be active in the Loan market in a week or so.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why would Yorke be at Hove Station, when all the clubs facilities are in Brighton/Falmer?

He hasn't realised that we're no longer at The Goldstone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here