**The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
4 hours and 40 minutes to go. Nothing yet. Come on Baldy and Big Nose get the loot out!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
4 hours and 40 minutes to go. Nothing yet. Come on Baldy and Big Nose get the loot out!

I think if you asked anyone face to face in that sort of manner you would end up with a broken nose. Feel safe behind the keyboard?

Oct 25, 2003
Do you go to the gym? If so, think about the instructors. You know, the guys who stand around not doing a lot, but due to the practise they obviously get on the machines have rock hard bodies and look like they could run for three days without stopping. Now imagine putting one of them on a football pitch.....

FANTASTIC description

you might aswell sign paula radcliffe

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think if you asked anyone face to face in that sort of manner you would end up with a broken nose. Feel safe behind the keyboard?

I don't think Bloom would reach my nose!!

Sorry original post was tongue in cheek. You are quite right it was rude and childish to draw peoples attention to Russel's baldness and Bloom's larger than average nose. I shall not do it again and consider myself in the naughty corner for the next hour.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

To be fair they aren't the most agile of men. I think i would be quite safe if i called him fit fat and bald and Bloom shit and big nosed. If anyone is going to get their nse broken it will be Bloom, look at the size of it!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
expect to hear nothing at all from the club until 5.15 / 5.30 and even then not much....still odds-on one in and two out

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not think that here will be anybody bought or sold by the club today but expect there to be some business when the loan window opens in about a week.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Ben Watson (former Palace) has left Wigan and joined QPR on loan.

He's Wigan's best player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports