The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Did you get a ticket then you POTG? If so did you keep it?

If yes to both of the above, why not take it to the club shop and ask if you can have the loyalty points?

This is exactly what I have just been told by somebody. Might have to go and do this.

Cheers.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Hope you are right as I only have 1330.

Me too. Not complaining about the system as I think it is the fairest way, although have been a season ticket holder since the Goldstone, including Gillingham and Withdean and will lose out to JCL no doubt, but as they have gained more points and I have had reasons why I can't get to many away games this season so it is wait and see time.. annoying I left Reading away as pay on the gate as they might have pushed me further up the pecking order.

One thing is though the scummers only average 12000 so surely they should sell us the extra tickets...unless of course they could possibly have a large proportion of JCL's themself :lol::lol:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Will it be POTG in the palace end does anyone know?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As someone who has zero chance of getting a ticket even as a STH, and went last time to Selhurst and several other times going back to the early
80s and is desperate to see us try and get some revenge for September, I'll be absolutely gutted to miss this one.

But I can't think of a fairer way of doing it. Thousands of people (well, maybe 2-3,000) who really want to go and could go, won't be able to.

I put the blame fairly and squarely on Palace, who have been exceptionally petty and would rather have empty space or sell tickets for peanuts than give us a decent allocation at full price. If we had had 4,500-5,000, I don't think many would have been disappointed.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I think you response is OTT, why the personal insults?

I don't know about the OP or OP's situation and will refrain from making assumptions as I don't know his reasons, but it seems a rational post.

Personally, I work away/abroad with no access to a PC when at work, and have paid twice on gate to support OUR club as a result.

I went to Middlesboro but work commitments this week mean I miss Wrexham and will earn only half the points of those getting a 10 minute bus trip, that didn't make the 12 hour expensive round trip I made. Is that fair?

I am not complaining the system is what it is, but berating ones own fellow fans is surely not representative of our club either is it?

Then I apologise, but come on - if I tell you in advance how a loyalty points system works and then you choose not to follow the instructions, what do you think will happen when 7 months down the line you go onto the internet to moan about not having enough points?

Your point about Wrexham/Boro was never under discussion here. It was about POTD v buy through the club. I do think that those who made the trip to Boro ought to get more points than those of us who popped over to Pompey. On the home cup games v league away games points difference I am not sure whether I take your view or the club's.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm not even bothered about this game. It's on a shit Tuesday night and I'm skint this month anyway! If I had the money I'd prob have gone but would have preferred the sat or sun early KO that other derby games get! Pompey away was amazing! Sat 3pm, can't beat them!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What are the club playing at with the loyalty system for this game?!

I have 1310 loyalty points and the latest I have to wait to grab a ticket will be past the 22nd.

Not very happy.

Looks like paying on the gate for the odd away game has cost me a trip to Selhurst..

Your last line summed it up perfectly. FWIW I still think you will get a ticket. Just ensure that you apply as soon as you are eligible.

Jan 30, 2008
i'm not even bothered about this game. It's on a shit tuesday night and i'm skint this month anyway! If i had the money i'd prob have gone but would have preferred the sat or sun early ko that other derby games get! Pompey away was amazing! Sat 3pm, can't beat them!
sat, sun early ko = sterile

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
loyalty points system is fine....just think trips to middlesbrough, derby and brum should earn more points than pompey, saints and millwall.

Superfan alert.........

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I have 1140 points and still VERY confident of getting a ticket by the 22nd i'll be suprised if more than 1500 have been sold

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
What are the club playing at with the loyalty system for this game?!

I have 1310 loyalty points and the latest I have to wait to grab a ticket will be past the 22nd.

Not very happy.

Looks like paying on the gate for the odd away game has cost me a trip to Selhurst..

Nope. Im happy. In future go to more games, why should you jcl get same priorities as me when I've sent thousands on away travel and collected my points.

Back of the queue boyo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports