The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Took the family along to this game (a daddy-detour from the Orlando theme parks). It was pure theatre at The EverBank Field - the world's larges big screens at either end help. Jim Fuyrk and Harris English smacking balls from high up in the stands at the centre spot at h/t. Fun tailgate party before.

You can watch the game from an Infnity pool in their '1901 Club' - missed a trick there Barber...

View attachment 61082

Hmm - not sure that would work at Buffalo, Green Bay or Pittsburgh at this time of year. Big upside to being a fan of a crap team though.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The Seahawks are seriously on a roll now. After a decent start and then a poor run they are getting back into their stride with 5 straight wins, including 2 over the 49ers and 2 over the supposed best team currently in the NFC, the Cardinals - and against the Cardinals not letting them get a TD in either game. A win for the Seahawks in the final game would win the NFC West AND gain Home Advantage in the play-offs - and with the magnificent 12th man support - that might be crucial.

Shame the final game is against the Rams, who of course had a good win over the Seahawks a few months ago with some great special team plays. It will certainly be one of the games of the weekend.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Bengals v Steelers has been chosen by channel 4, sky and Eurosport yet to decide, as stated above Likley to be after tonight's game.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Ah lions v packers kick off time has moved to a evening game.... Which means..... Surely......hopefully..... The falcons game will be on sky!!
c6a1476890c3dc95ab6eaa5028914d77.jpg

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Ah lions v packers kick off time has moved to a evening game.... Which means..... Surely......hopefully..... The falcons game will be on sky!!
c6a1476890c3dc95ab6eaa5028914d77.jpg

Cannot see a different game in the early slot to be honest - nothing beats a win and in game! I think I saw someone say about ESPN (eurosport) but I think they are done for the season now as normally final week have all games on 1 day which is Sunday (apart from Bengs@Steel which is obviously still Sunday in US) would think its Lions Packers as the late game on sky as the NFC is still wide open for the top spots - looks like AFC is much more clear on the bye teams

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Season tickets on sale for the three games at Wembley next Oct/Nov.

Quite reaosnable £108 for 3 games.

Order placed.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
I quite fancy KC v Lions game.
Season ticket if £108 is very reasonable imo considering that is price for one game in some places!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I quite fancy KC v Lions game.
Season ticket if £108 is very reasonable imo considering that is price for one game in some places!

Already got mine - bargain I think!

Not too happy about the flexes to be honest - cannot see me bothering with the early game and will load up Cowboys on Gamepass although there are 2 games I want to see now with the Panthers and Packers

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
They should of kept us as the 4 pm game with the lions v packers after, sadly now il have to sit through eagles v giants while I wait for falcons!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They should of kept us as the 4 pm game with the lions v packers after, sadly now il have to sit through eagles v giants while I wait for falcons!

It's all fluff until the Packers anyway.

I just have a really bad feeling about Sunday.
I can't help thinking this is the year for the Lionesses to finally man up at Lambeau.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Anyone here living in states atm?! Sorry if this has been covered before. I only come on NSC once in a while to have a browse and only recently spotted this thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports