Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
At last it's Sunday been buzzing for tonight's game all week, I just hope jones missing training all week is precaution!! A win tonight and Re match with the cards in the playoffs who we have already beat this season would be best scenario! will also put me in the best possible mood heading to craven cottage tomorrow!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Packers fan and still very worried about tonight.

I've said all along I was frightened of this game and nothing has happened to make me change my mind.
If anything the fact the head to head at Lambeau is so skewed in GB's favour makes it worse.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Still hoping there's a brawl between the Lions and Packers, they both aren't allowed to continue in the NFL so the Vikings get in the playoffs. Wouldn't that be lovely.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
I think that the Panthers defence played a bigger part in destroying the Falcons than Cam did

We were beaten man for man, panthers deserved it. Ryan's protection was no existent, and our defence was the worst yet.... That said panthers were I thought bloody brilliant and all credit to them!What pissed me off the most was the lack of effort and passion in such a big game. One plus I suppose is smith and the staff are on their way out and a mass overhaul is on the way and we will have better draft pics!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The Steelers season depends on Bell's fitness, I think.

It's a real blow, their offence has been purring since the mid season and the defence appears to be improving every week. They may have enough to beat the Ravens without Bell but I doubt they would go any further.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Packers fan and still very worried about tonight.

I've said all along I was frightened of this game and nothing has happened to make me change my mind.
If anything the fact the head to head at Lambeau is so skewed in GB's favour makes it worse.
Like I said:-

'Never in Doubt'. :lol:

That was a proper MVP performance, in an MVP season.

At the end of the day without Rodgers we'd be scratching around at 8-8, still above the Bears and Viqueens.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Browns finished bottom of the AFC North, but only half a game out from winning the NFC South.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The Jets sack Rex Ryan ~ what took them so long

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Urgh!

As a USC man I really do not like ND, but on the other hand I love seeing SEC teams get beat, as most of the conference is vastly over rated every year..........just cause they're SEC..

Its a bit of a pickle for me this one.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
42-0 now.

Bo Wallace in his last game of college football is currently 5/13 for 60 (ish) yards. 3 INTS (1 for a TD) and one fumble lost. TCU making a serious case for their claims that they should have had the no. 4 playoff spot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here