Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Seahawks coming good and strong now we're at the business end of the regular season. Upcoming game against the Cardinals will be a real division decider.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The Steelers continue their mission to be the most inconsistent side in the NFL. A week after getting torched by Drew Brees, their awful secondary tried to do the same with Dalton and AJ Green. However a) Dalton isn't Brees b) The Steelers offence had one on their on nights.

I genuinely believe this side can beat anyone on their day, the problem is they can lose to anyone as well.

I see the Rams shut out Washington yesterday - when was the last time a team shut 2 sides out in consecutive weeks?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah the Ram's did properly take the piss out of the 'Skins at the coin toss.

It would be fantastic if they got a productive Bobby three sticks, as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wouldn't think he'd be too interested in hanging around in Washington after being dropped for Colt McCoy.

It's not looking a particuarly strong year for QB's in the draft, the Rams need a QB. Could be something in this.

This year is certainly no class of '83.
But then what is?

Jul 7, 2003
Big fight for the first draft spot now. Jags and Raiders were always likely to be there or thereabouts, Buccs not a huge surprise, but great effort by the Jets to get down there. However , it is the Titans currently holding that coveted 32nd place in the league Those Redskins must be kicking themselves for squeezing that third win that has taken them out of contention.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big fight for the first draft spot now. Jags and Raiders were always likely to be there or thereabouts, Buccs not a huge surprise, but great effort by the Jets to get down there. However , it is the Titans currently holding that coveted 32nd place in the league Those Redskins must be kicking themselves for squeezing that third win that has taken them out of contention.
The Redskins do have one advantage over all the other bottom feeders.
That being they are unlikely to score another point this season.

The others could accidently sneak a 2-0 win, especially if they are playing the Redskins.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
...........anyway, bigger news

1. Alabama Crimson Tide vs 4. Ohio State Buckeyes (All State Sugar Bowl)

2. Oregon Ducks vs 3. Florida State Seminoles ( Rose Bowl)

Thats my New Years Day sorted ......:rave:

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Oh how we laughed in Cincy when you hired Gruden :lol:

I do wonder whether he'll get another season. What an absolute shambles!

Also, if I might ask, where are you watching the college games; and is there any gamepass equivalent?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I do wonder whether he'll get another season. What an absolute shambles!

Also, if I might ask, where are you watching the college games; and is there any gamepass equivalent?

ESPN, Channel 417 HD or 433 non HD.

Its part of the BT Sport package.

Its a must for me.

Check out ESPN Player, its a bit like Gamepass but I'm not sure how much it covers, may only cover SEC .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yesterday I watched, as live, the Packers v the Falcan'ts.

Junior (10) has watched a couple of quarters this season, this was his first full game (edited down to just the plays).

It occurred to me while watching Rodgers torch the first half, jnr's not getting a full appreciation of the sport, as the Packers were exemplary in every department.
They still look so so good.

Anyhoo:-
'Dad what are those 3 bars underneath the team name'.
'That shows how many time outs each team has left'.
'Ah is that for when it get too rough?'. :lol:

Anyone fancy sending a defensive lineman to the naughty step?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Massive, massive win for the Cardinals tonight, in what was set-up as a very difficult test against the Rams (who hadn't conceded a point in their last two games). Despite losing their SECOND starting quarterback of the season, they ground out a victory that virtually guarantees their place in the play-offs (barring an unlikely tie in the Eagles/Cowboys game on Sunday).

It wasn't pretty (the first NFL game without a touchdown in almost two years), but the character of this team (and their coach) is incredible. They have suffered a boatload of injuries this season, but still find a way to get it done. If Stanton is out, it's almost impossible to see them progressing in the play-offs; but they have got their running game going in the last couple of weeks, and their defence can win games virtually by itself.

The wild ride continues - who knows where it will end.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Johny ****ing football is being tormented here! Bengals even had time to concede a 15 yard penalty for taunting him with the money sign!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'm watching the Steelers game but Manziel's first half stats aren't pretty.

No, he was taking too much time and floating passes, think he was negative yards earlier. He's finding the hard way that the NFL is such a stronger, faster game that college football. Bengals getting sweet revenge for earlier in the season,

steelers and ravens winning, leagues going to the death

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here